Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did You Know...

LAWD

heya, did you know that Africa has summer in December? weird right so you may ask yourself what did we just experience. By we i mean Africans. It was winter, weirdly it wasnt cold nor snow, closest thing to that was a hailstorm that took down a few trees.

So winter is over but does that mean we already celebrated Christmas? if that were the case itd mean that seasons carry their special days with them regardless of the actual month. 

example, youre  born in January 2nd...thts like autumn (not sure if its that or spring) . Does that mean Autumn/Spring carries your birth and not the month? what makes it more memorable, the weather or the time?

what happens when i come to Africa where seasons are reversed ,as opposed to USA or UK? will my birthday go from january to september?

When you go somewhere else with different seasons, your timeline will reverse and start again from the last opposite season in the new location. Your birthday becomes completely unmemorable and you lose all preconceived notions of meteors and lawnmowers. It's called the "I don't know what the F*** I'm talking about, help what is a lawnmower" effect. It's the only way to explain proceedings in the lives of those who move hemispheres. Good night.

When you go somewhere else with different seasons, your timeline will reverse and start again from the last opposite season in the new location. Your birthday becomes completely unmemorable and you lose all preconceived notions of meteors and lawnmowers. It's called the "I don't know what the F*** I'm talking about, help what is a lawnmower" effect. It's the only way to explain proceedings in the lives of those who move hemispheres. Good night.

so basically an endless cycle of tryna stay intact without forgetting where you belong and knowing what special days actually meqn to you. Imagine if we had 2 suns, each shinning on the hemispheres, so itd be day all over the earth, and thus time wouldnt even move anymore, since the day doesnt change...

where I live it is summer 9.5-10 months a year, it is really cold only for like 1 month or so, 2 at most... and at night only, at noon it is never bearable even, let alone cold....

weather is not *cool*

ahahq i get you loud and ear, seems relatable...i cqn guess  where youre coming

Time is not reliant on weather and seasons.

Nothing date-wise changes.

lets throwin factors that would sy otherwise, what if, there were 2 suns and at an appropriate distance from eqchother so that earth wouldnt scorch, one facing the western hemisphere, theone facing the eastern....qnd it was liie that since the genesis of time, considering if it is stisll the genesis since there is no night timewith 2 suns...would that mean that time hasnt movedd? and if so, us humans by now wouldve adqpted to such situations behqviour wise, and would that qlso mean seasons wouldnt exist just cause  of 2 stars? this make you wonder whether that pixar movie was accurate enough....point is, do memories carry the soecial dates as opposed to the actual day? 

Edited by LAWD