Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Corlissa - Sunshine An Joy~

Raisenka

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about this design for a while and I just wanted to make her for fun and I decided I just wanted to see an adorable chubby frame so that's what I made! Hope you like her~ This will be my second post on the forum so I apologise in advance for mistakes >o< 

I had a good friend help me with her abilities :3 but we're going to go over them together again too make sure everything is alright~ 

Concept Art~ 

COLOURS

QZkpfPy.png
18LGcG0.png
qHKezHf.png

Stances

xxy8dIR.png

Helmets

TB4fKRt.png

Tenno...This is Corlissa, a colourful surprise. 

a vicious whirlwind of happiness is bundled up in Corlissa, Tenno, Kill them with kindness.

Codex Entry: WORK IN PROGRESS

Name: Corlissa - Cheerful/joy
Type: Support Frame
Theme: Happy

War-frame Stats

Health:  

rank 0 - 150  
rank 30 - 300 
Shield:
Rank 0 - 100
Rank 30 - 250 
Energy: 150(max)
Armour: 150 

Sprint speed: 0.95

Abilities

356tiHR.png

1) -Rainbow spectrum~!
-Has a rainbow trail of four elements behind her while she runs applying all 4 base status effects (fire,ice,Posion,lighting)

gfJK6zw.png

2) - Surprise present! 
-if an ally picks it up they get a random buff, if an enemy picks it up they get a random debuff, 
and you can't recast it until either enemy has been killed or the buff/debuff wears off.

8Hjzkr7.png

3) - Pump up the bass 
- the players character model brings out a microphone and sings into it and has more recoil and can only use secondary weapons but give a aura out that constantly restores small amounts of shield to your allies and increases there recoil reduction and a slight boost to all damage

IQ49T8O.png

4) The Bunny gun 
- Pulls out a giant gun/bazooka that if shot at allies gives them a speed increase with a heart trail and if shot into an open space bunnies appear and break into smaller bunnies that track down enemies and explode. (with a gartueened blast proke)  
Augment - (special) - While using Rainbow Spectrum, Corlissa gets a unicorn companion that charges an knocks the enemy to the floor or ragdolls them.
Edited by Raisenka

Upvoting. As a design and concept...and the happy theme, it's different. Surprise Present visual is hilarious.

That said, I don't actually want it in Warframe.

Just like I don't actually want RedSkittlez' Sharona in Warframe, but I upvoted that too. Basically, I like the idea, the concept, and the artwork. Don't know how serious RedSkittlez is about it as a concept, but it has plenty of support. 

If you're interested in that concept (and it should give you some support for your somewhat out-there concept), it's located here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381810-warframe-concept-sharona-the-hyperdimensional-frame-update-13012015-fan-art/

For me, Corlissa and Sharona don't fit in the Warframe world, but both are nice concepts to look at. Whether they get added is up to the community and DE.

Good luck, and good job so far.

There's no murderous love hug in the abilities? *Dislike* q.q I wanna hug enemies to dead with it, it's soo adorable too :L

omfg why didn't I think of that?! hugging enemys to backbreaking motions would've been amazeballs! also thank you XD 

cute, cute joke.

Joke? there is no joke here sir...OAO

but thank you for calling her cute :'D

Wait, is this a warframe concept or a new pokemon?

its a new warframe! I know sometimes they get confusion...

Why is this happening

because boredom is a powerful thing? :o

Upvoting. As a design and concept...and the happy theme, it's different. Surprise Present visual is hilarious.

That said, I don't actually want it in Warframe.

Just like I don't actually want RedSkittlez' Sharona in Warframe, but I upvoted that too. Basically, I like the idea, the concept, and the artwork. Don't know how serious RedSkittlez is about it as a concept, but it has plenty of support. 

If you're interested in that concept (and it should give you some support for your somewhat out-there concept), it's located here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381810-warframe-concept-sharona-the-hyperdimensional-frame-update-13012015-fan-art/

For me, Corlissa and Sharona don't fit in the Warframe world, but both are nice concepts to look at. Whether they get added is up to the community and DE.

Good luck, and good job so far.

I up voted your reply as it had the most reasonable reply to reasons of why you disliked the frame so I thank you for that :3 

I should probably explain the reasons why I made Corlissa, basically I love playing warframe but I get very bored of seeing the same frame's over and over (model wise that is) in the female frames, the male frames have a lot of diversity where as the female's are very default-same like except for a few, Saryn,Ember,Nova. so I wanted to try and make a more 'round' frame type. 

I honestly just wanted to create a fun round frame that might be different good or bad, not sure if RedSkittlez is the same as me idea wise or if they made it just for giggles can't really say for them but I just want something different in war-frame that gives it that little bit of a pop of colour/fun etc and then it can go back to being dark/grim like but thanks for linking! :D 

thank you for your support an encouragement! 

No problem. I think you can guess what throws me the most about the frame and why I don't think it fits in the game as is. 

Setting that aside, I think your reasons are legit. We all make our concepts for our own reasons.

DE could include different body types (including bigger female frames) very easily, while keeping the grim and dark Warframe feel and look. 

Then they could leave coloring them up to players. A lot of players already do that. (I've seen some wild color combos, all neon pink guns, etc.)

On Corlissa as is, I do think you have to include the bear hug of death and/or love, btw. That’d be deserving of its own default stealth-kill animation (that bypasses whatever melee is equipped).

Grabbing an enemy around the waist, lifting them a few feet off the ground and squeezing until dead.

RedSkittlez influences seem to come from anime and manga on that one, but I haven’t read every page, so I don’t anything other than that observation.

Even if it is for giggles, Sharona doesn’t fit into Warframe in any way, shape or form, either, yet it has a lot of support. (Just look at the upvotes. Same community.)

Take a page from him and work with your artist to complete the concept, polish it, and edit your first post with your updates. Let the community decide if they like your idea, too.

Hahahaha, awww, so cute. On a serious note, I do quite love seeing this concept, though like Rhekemi noted, it's not (how you present it here) something I can imagine actually being in Warframe.

Still, take my upvote! 

hehehe yeah I think its fun to see lots of creative frames from the community :3

Thank you! 

No problem. I think you can guess what throws me the most about the frame and why I don't think it fits in the game as is. 

Setting that aside, I think your reasons are legit. We all make our concepts for our own reasons.

DE could include different body types (including bigger female frames) very easily, while keeping the grim and dark Warframe feel and look. 

Then they could leave coloring them up to players. A lot of players already do that. (I've seen some wild color combos, all neon pink guns, etc.)

On Corlissa as is, I do think you have to include the bear hug of death and/or love, btw. That’d be deserving of its own default stealth-kill animation (that bypasses whatever melee is equipped).

Grabbing an enemy around the waist, lifting them a few feet off the ground and squeezing until dead.

RedSkittlez influences seem to come from anime and manga on that one, but I haven’t read every page, so I don’t anything other than that observation.

Even if it is for giggles, Sharona doesn’t fit into Warframe in any way, shape or form, either, yet it has a lot of support. (Just look at the upvotes. Same community.)

Take a page from him and work with your artist to complete the concept, polish it, and edit your first post with your updates. Let the community decide if they like your idea, too.

Thank you XD 

HMMM there are some crazy colour combos out there I was inspired by a few of them since I tend to be really dull myself 

Also I totally agree the hug of death reallly REALLY needs to happen xD it would be amazing. 

ahahah I am the artist but I know what you mean! I've been using the advice I've been gathering around and have plans to attempt a second warframe I feel like she will be much more successful >v<

K-kawaii desu?

inb4 this becomes a thing and somebody makes a video with deathmetal while showing off the frame

oh my goodness yessss XD that would be terrifying and amazing all in one.