Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Resets

iPrevenge

Anything official on these being returned?  I have read that it was supposed to be today, but it wasn't a DE post, so I don't know if it's real or not. 

Edit: Also as a question to anyone who has used the account reset option already - Did it go smoothly?  Did you retain all the items you were promised and was there any missing platinum?

Edited by iPrevenge

Is there some profile option to see all your past purchases?  I don't know the exact amount of platinum I should have returned to me, once I complete the reset.  However, I certainly don't want to miss out on any of it.

you get everything they say you get back. except im a bit bummed you dont get to keep closed beta plat. also any gifted plat ( you didnt pay for)  is lost

WAit wait wait. You're telling me the plat I got from my founders packages won't be refunded? :| Cause I got that in closed beta I believe. Or are the founders exempt from that?

WAit wait wait. You're telling me the plat I got from my founders packages won't be refunded? :| Cause I got that in closed beta I believe. Or are the founders exempt from that?

He means the free 100 plat that was given away during CBT. All plat that you payed for will be returned to your account.

He means the free 100 plat that was given away during CBT. All plat that you payed for will be returned to your account.

Okay thank god. I was like THATS LIKE 150$ WORTH OF PLAT I WONT GET BACK! D: