Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sergeant Sigil?

Nanoro-bot

Question

I've been farming for a day and a half to get the Sergeant's sigil, due to it fitting into my build's theme and such. It just doesn't seem to drop.

Some folks claim that the first time you kill a boss, their sigil should drop - is this true? And if so, why haven't I gotten it?

6 answers to this question

as far for me i got all boss sigils from the first time i kill them, didn't kill all of them after the sigil update yet [because i don't really care about those sigils, i got Stalky and G3 ones (i hated Zanuka hunter one too) and sometimes i switch to festive sigil or heyena or mastery... whatever is my mood / frame...]

not getting it must be a bug or something, try few more times and if it still nothing report it as a bug either here or at support, because some sigils were bugged after release and didn't drop at all...

It's RNG based, I've killed several hyena's during the proxy rebellion and on the last day three of them dropped sigils. Just have to pray harder and maybe sacrifice a goat or something to RNGesus.

if you want heyena sigil you should've went to their boss fight at Neptune, i got 3 heyena sigils at once there -__-

Edited by 6KIRA9