The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Think It's Wise...

VectorWolf

Why do warframe fans hate Destiny? I never understood it.

I don't hate it. To be fair, I prefer most of its design aesthetics to Warframe ones. Warframe is either spherical, square or organic, where Destiny is mostly sharp angles. I prefer sharp angles.

Also, when they'll finish it in few years and make it full game, I hope it'll come out on PC.

Someone who enjoys the grindiest game of all time in Warframe yet he makes fun of people who like Destiny? Interesting

Yeah, given that the company:

-is Bungie

-had a huge/FAR bigger development and marketing budget

and they come up with this ?

A bland game that has already been developed far more than they are letting everyone know and is being sold to you every year by pieces for full price.

Yeah, it's fine to joke about.

I kinda can't stand destiny fanboys/ignorant people because they think that their game is the bee's knees, when it's clearly not....DE managed to create a better game that is free to play(albeit with expensive optional cosmetics every 90 days)

Edited by kiteohatto

Why do warframe fans hate Destiny? I never understood it.

I can only repeat myself to clarify this question:

Cause I am really disapointed from destiny, like many people are.

I bought it for XB360 and the Graphics where awefull, the missions where repetitiv as hell, there wasnt any interesting weapon, and all factions shoot me with slow traveling projectiles and in general felt too similar to me.

Even the Boss fights where boring: Like half of them where just upscaled standard enemys  with a grenade launcher like weapon.

The only cool boss was the fallen tank, but thats it.

For me the release state of destiny should have been a beta version, you know, something to expand on, then the game might have gotten something great...

Yeah, given that the company:

-is Bungie

-had a huge/FAR bigger development and marketing budget

and they come up with this ?

A bland game that has already been developed far more than they are letting everyone know and is being sold to you every year by pieces for full price.

Yeah, it's fine to joke about.

I kinda can't stand destiny fanboys/ignorant people because they think that their game is the bee's knees, when it's clearly not....DE managed to create a better game that is free to play(albeit with expensive optional cosmetics every 90 days)

Nothing feels better than getting robbed by nostalgia and respect to a former legendary dev. Activision-Bungie is an insult to Bungie's history.