Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To Anyone That Got A Blueprint From The Stalker

BloodKitten

hmm, alright, thanks, another question though to anyone who had experiments, if the AI kill him (or defete him) do he still have blueprint drop chance?

Has to drop it since he gets defeated. A bunch of 0s and 1s killing each other is what we've been doing the whole time.

I don't remember picking anything up when he disappeared, it kinda just appeared in my inventory. I know that the person who the stalker was after gets the drop regardless of who kills him. 

Nope. I did see the pink orb after "killing" the stalker. You might have picked it up as you were close to him perhaps. There is a chance for him to drop blueprint but not all the time.

Edited by Zoet

Confirming that the little pink orb of happiness dropped.  I marked it but nobody else could see it.  I felt guilty tbh - they killed him whilst I was running away a lot yet I still got the reward.

so basicly, the drop only happenes for whoever the stalker is after?

so basicly, the drop only happenes for whoever the stalker is after?

It's possible, but it might be linked to another bug i've seen. When I go boss killing with a friend, he hosts due to a better connection. Many of the times, if he gets the killing blow, no one but him will see the resource(s) that drops. We tested for a while, and if a client gets the kill it drops for everyone fine. But a fair amount of the time if the host got the killing blow, no resources for anyone but him.

It's possible, but it might be linked to another bug i've seen. When I go boss killing with a friend, he hosts due to a better connection. Many of the times, if he gets the killing blow, no one but him will see the resource(s) that drops. We tested for a while, and if a client gets the kill it drops for everyone fine. But a fair amount of the time if the host got the killing blow, no resources for anyone but him.

What was DE answer to your bug report?

This is ... really a strange one. hope it will be fixed :)

What sort of drop rate % is everyone seeing for this?

I've killed him about 5 times with nothing so I'm just curious what everyone else is getting.

Killed him about 3 or 4 times, have blueprints for both Hate and Dread.

What sort of drop rate % is everyone seeing for this?

I've killed him about 5 times with nothing so I'm just curious what everyone else is getting.

I've seen him spawn six times since Update 8 and only had two blueprint drops.