Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Has Happened In This Game So Far?

ROXXXY

Question

16 answers to this question

First let me welcome you back.

We now have little furry bundles of joy htat kill called Kubrows. Like dogs but better.

Another new added feture are archwings, missions where you fly around on your own personle jet pack sort of deal and kill things in space, well outside of s frigget in space that is.

We found out some major stuff about the Lotus and who she really is.

There is a new form of PVP called conclave, you have your own personle ship called the Liset and a little A.I. named Ordis that talks to you living in the Liset, or is the Liset really.

That is all I can really think of that is Major.

Jumping moving etc i.e. parkour 2.0 which removed the attrocity that was coptering.

once you get into the flow of the new movement system the game takes on a more crouching tiger hidden dragon kind of playstyle :)

Given there are those who still walk/run

We have 8 player missions now. They are kind of like quests but really tough. We also have player hubs called relays. You can do all kinds of important things there like syndicates and simaris and saying hi to Clem and showing off your frame. Very important that last.

We have 8 player missions now. They are kind of like quests but really tough. We also have player hubs called relays. You can do all kinds of important things there like syndicates and simaris and saying hi to Clem and showing off your frame. Very important that last.

i don't think that he know what Clem/Darvo/syndicates are ...

Jumping moving etc i.e. parkour 2.0 which removed the attrocity that was coptering.

once you get into the flow of the new movement system the game takes on a more crouching tiger hidden dragon kind of playstyle :)

Given there are those who still walk/run

No more coptering with Bo prime ;(?