Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Lost My Manhood

TheErebus.

why does anyone have problem with bronies? so..we like ponies and? so we must die for that? no, you must die for that you are jerks and stupids, you can love what you want, and we will love what ever we WANT!! so all anti-bronies MUST TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not an anti-brony man...

Like what you like : if I do a list of stuff I like, you might not like some of the elements! To each his own.

Okay I don't share your interest in My little poney,but it's just a show, being an obsessed fan of it would be as ridiculous as being a hater!

Anyway, where were we with the jokes again? :3

Like what you like : if I do a list of stuff I like, you might not like some of the elements! To each his own.

Okay I don't share your interest in My little poney,but it's just a show, being an obsessed fan of it would be as ridiculous as being a hater!

That you must join the Herd. 

join_the_herd_wallpaper_16_9_by_lockiesa

I don't know about jokes but with facts we were at "Cats are cuter than dogs"

but what if people love to hate brownies

also wow r00d much

THE MAJESTIC FLAP FLAPS

Woowowow that's when I'd draw the line : you see, the colour of my skin is brown... >:(

If they start using the N-word wrong (you know which one! "Ninja"), I'm the first to jump in the flame war, uknowwhati'msayin'?

Woowowow that's when I'd draw the line : you see, the colour of my skin is brown... >:(

If they start using the N-word wrong (you know which one! "Ninja"), I'm the first to jump in the flame war, uknowwhati'msayin'?

What if he's talking about the food called brownies?