Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodysplatter Would Be Awesome To Have In The Game

1ZN0GUD

This is just a little example of goring the game.
I also have some ideas of full gameplay or montages with weather edits & bloody bullet impact with out bleeding corpses.
And the famous Unreal anounser to comment on kills & killsteak.
Also have commentay in Autotune & commentary ith text ot speech partner ideas.
Atm iam still practicing After Efects & need to learn onFrooty Loops to manipulate voices.
Alot of cutting & editing for more video resourses in the future.

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y

You should remember that more blood means more obstructed vision. Splattering your screen with a severe amount of blood when you kill one enemy will simply mean that when you get a shot that gibs 5-6 Enemies (Punchthrough, Explosives, etc) you simply have your screen go red for half a second, or even longer. In the end, it's hurting the gameplay more than it helps some people who think that blood makes good games. 

( Protip: It doesn't!)

You should remember that more blood means more obstructed vision. Splattering your screen with a severe amount of blood when you kill one enemy will simply mean that when you get a shot that gibs 5-6 Enemies (Punchthrough, Explosives, etc) you simply have your screen go red for half a second, or even longer. In the end, it's hurting the gameplay more than it helps some people who think that blood makes good games. 

nah I don`t want blood on my screen, all I wish to see is proper gore on weapons and blood caught on surfaces more often than it currently does when someone is shot/melee near them

Indeed obstucted vision is a thing in Metro Lastlight but, this is also a awesome feature to have. Also with blood sticking on clothing like in Blood Borne or MGS 5 it will be reminder that you was in an actual fight. And how your fighting style was.  

nah I don`t want blood on my screen, all I wish to see is proper gore on weapons and blood caught on surfaces more often than it currently does when someone is shot/melee near them

Indeed obstucted vision is a thing in Metro Lastlight but, this is also a awesome feature to have. Also with blood sticking on clothing like in Blood Borne or MGS 5 it will be reminder that you was in an actual fight. And how your fighting style was.  

Okay, then I seem to have misunderstood op wrong. Blood on surroundings or the warframe itself as a lasting effect is totally fine, actually I like the effect very much on the Hexis-Sydana already. Stepping into the liset stained all over in blood, smolder and such is indeed a nice image. I support that. 

Okay, then I seem to have misunderstood op wrong. Blood on surroundings or the warframe itself as a lasting effect is totally fine, actually I like the effect very much on the Hexis-Sydana already. Stepping into the liset stained all over in blood, smolder and such is indeed a nice image. I support that. 

:3