Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Live Core Services

(XBOX)TheMadCash

So I woke up today wanting to get n some Warframe. Game was taking to long to load up so I decide maybe I need to turn the console off & back on & see if that worked (I would've been confused if it did) then turns out I'm connected to my WiFi but not Xbox Live. Checked my Networked Connection & it told me Xbox Live Services were affected (Can't sign into Xbox live) it's been like 5 hours now. How long do these things usually take? I'm trying to go Medallion hunting before reset. Lls ugh I hate when this happens

This sounds more like an Xbox Live issue rather than a Warframe one.

Im aware that its an Xbox Live issue rather than Warframe. That's why I put it in the Off Topic section. I'm just wondering how long they usually take. I thought it would've been up & running now. Oh well.

It sure is! Microsoft is attempting to fix the XBL problems on their end.

For now we wait and watch: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

Ty very much. Guess I'll watch it like a hawk. Lls

First of all Keyboard Warrior the reason why I said that is because he's asking about an Xbox Live issue in a Warframe forum. -_-

I'm sure you meant to throw in a few commas in that comment, keyboard warrior, pfft...

Anyways, back to the short topic, OP posted this in off topic subforum, so it really shouldn't be an issue. 

And no, I wasn't angry (in regards to 'keyboard warrior' statement) I was just saying.