Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question On Glaive Channeled Detonation.

JustGotFadedAhaha

Question

Hi there, I was wondering if channeling damage mods like Killing Blow and Corrupt Charge affect the mid air detonation damage of the glaive prime. I wanted to ask this because Life Strike DOES NOT work with the glaive channeled explosion. 

And BTW I am not referring to power throw...

Please post what you know, anything is appreciated.

8 answers to this question

why would you even do tht, when it detonates without channeling?

It doesn't detonate without channeling... you need POWER THROW for it to detonate without channeling. Notice how I said I'm NOT referring to the mod Power Throw. And I'm not asking why I should do it, I'm asking if channeling damage mods affect the damage on the explosion.

Edited by MyNutsHaveExploded

Well, as a Glaive user, I haven't confirmed since I don't use Killing Blow for my glaive, but if you channel first, then throw, and if you have Life Strike equipped, you can not only damage the enemy but you will gain life without a energy cost. Channel while thrown will make it explode without a doubt. However,  I don't think Killing Blow will have a effect on the blast, since it's technically not a channel, but more like a secondary attack.

Also about Power Throw, it depends if you're using the Glaive or Glaive Prime. I use the Glaive Prime and it'll at times blow up around it's done bouncing around. Power Throw only works that way if it's installed on it's original, the Glaive.

I hope this answers your question? :)

Well, as a Glaive user, I haven't confirmed since I don't use Killing Blow for my glaive, but if you channel first, then throw, and if you have Life Strike equipped, you can not only damage the enemy but you will gain life without a energy cost. Channel while thrown will make it explode without a doubt. However,  I don't think Killing Blow will have a effect on the blast, since it's technically not a channel, but more like a secondary attack.

Also about Power Throw, it depends if you're using the Glaive or Glaive Prime. I use the Glaive Prime and it'll at times blow up around it's done bouncing around. Power Throw only works that way if it's installed on it's original, the Glaive.

I hope this answers your question? :)

Alright thank you :D I didnt know because I was getting very similar numbers Running Killing Blow and Corrupt Charge instead of 2 dual stat mods. While invis I was getting anywhere between 20k-50k aoe explosions. I was also getting the same ball park numbers with the dual stat mods so I was confused lol.