The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek Shooting Sound

Anneliese.Clausewitz

15 hours ago, [DE]George said:

What the Hek?!

So you all feel very strongly about this I guess? ;)

As I mentioned in a previous post a number of pages back, a little while ago we changed the way we play back weapon sounds in the game.  The Hek was a legacy weapon that we thought would fit better with a fresh take on the original sound... we truly did want to keep the original intent of the weapon while bringing it up to par with the newer weapon sounds and also with the new weapon playback system.  We really feel that the new sound better fits the weapon and we stand by that.

But...

At the end of the day we want you to be happy with the Hek and it is sad to see so many of you shelving the weapon because you didn't like the new sound direction.  Rest assured that we do read every forum post and we do care how you feel about the sound in the game.  The fact that so many of you care this much about the sound is great, actually.

So...

The next hotfix will have the original sound put back on the weapon, and we made it work with the new weapon sound tech.

[DE]George.

I am a happy tenno now. Time to use the old & new HEK again :-) 

10 hours ago, IamHypernova said:

Could we also do something about the Twin Vipers sound change? I've also shelved that weapon for this reason. They used to sound like the most awesome laser pistols like BLRBLRBLRLBRLB. Man. Miss that.

Wait did the TV sound get changed again?

or are you talking about the previous one?

or are you talking about the first one?

cus as far as i remember

Twin Vipers had its sound be changed twice(unless another happened recently)

the Original I liked

the first revision I hated

the second revision I like as well