Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Year Of Quality Is At Horizon

LAWD

Hey, as we've just received U17.5, with the massive content from new weapons, customizations, UI updates to better Qol. Several things about this update have made me feel as though DE put a whole lotta work to it and considering stuff from the forums to the game thus make it feel more complete.

The new option to show the values of abilities modded and unmodded just proves that. So to all thos complaining abou the year of quality been wasted, you have yet tosee what U18 holds. I can only imagine the game-changing content it may have compared to 17.5

But as always we just gotta stick around and see, how many actually agree with me that DE is not just rushing things, but making much more Qol for us?

I can't agree. Sorry, but potentially having hundreds of hours of effort wiped out by major weapon and mod system changes is not something I'd find enjoyable. For me, the year of quality has been over for a long time.

Edited by Idiocy

I believe they're actually trying their hardest to make this game enjoyable to us compared to some other developers out there. (I'm looking at you, Bungie.)

I hope DE doesn't change and instead only keeps getting better as a developer, and continues making this kickass game for a good long time.

I can't agree. Sorry, but potentially having hundreds of hours of effort wiped out by major weapon and mod system changes it not something I'd find enjoyable. For me, the year of quality has been over for a long time.

Have fun sticking to your Serration and Multi-Shot, because the changes are applying to MORE than just the mandatory mods, and goes to enemy scaling, and possibly the idea of the guns leveling up in damage with their levels themselves, so that they can reach max serration levels of damage by rank 30.

I don't see your point at all. They'll reimburse us most likely for these mods anyway, like they've done before.

Have fun sticking to your Serration and Multi-Shot, because the changes are applying to MORE than just the mandatory mods, and goes to enemy scaling, and possibly the idea of the guns leveling up in damage with their levels themselves, so that they can reach max serration levels of damage by rank 30.

I don't see your point at all. They'll reimburse us most likely for these mods anyway, like they've done before.

I didnt see any reimbursement for the wasted formas on all warframes with passive abilities that have to be remodded. Not to mention the associated huge nerf ( Explanation : Fleeting Expertise and Transient Fortitude now decrease passive ability efficiency and the resulting neccessity to remod comes with less Range and Power strength and makes many formas used useless ).

Edit : Furthermore I dont think there will be a compensation for all the wasted formas on almost any weapon for a soon superfluous Madurai polarity which was used for Split Chamber ).

Not that I would care - its what a Veteran knows to expect from warframe. I wouldnt spend any money on it anymore anyways so I take it as it comes.

Edited by AdFinitum

I didnt see any reimbursement for the wasted formas for all the warframes with passive abilities that have to be remodded. Not to mention the associated huge nerf.

That's because you did that on your time. They didn't remove the frames themselves. Your forma's still there. You should kind of come to expect anything you forma could potentially change in any way, by now.

I didnt see any reimbursement for the wasted formas for all the warframes with passive abilities that have to be remodded. Not to mention the associated huge nerf ( Explanation : Fleeting Expertise and Transient Fortitude now decrease passive ability efficiency and the resulting neccessity to remod comes with less Range and Power strength and makes many formas used useless ).

Oh stop complaining and just re-mod things. If you don't want to play it, don't play.. DE doesn't have to reimburse you just because you have to spend an extra few minutes and missions experimenting with a new mod loadout. :I

That's because you did that on your time. They didn't remove the frames themselves. Your forma's still there. You should kind of come to expect anything you forma could potentially change in any way, by now.

"By now". Care to elaborate on why we should have expected it "by now"?

I can't agree. Sorry, but potentially having hundreds of hours of effort wiped out by major weapon and mod system changes is not something I'd find enjoyable. For me, the year of quality has been over for a long time.

See, people like you are how changes arent made. You think just because something that you think is awesome shouldnt be changed, when a lot of people think it needs changed. I personally like the new changes that theyre bringing to the table because theyre evolving their game to something completely different from what it started out to be. Be glad that these developers give a damn about their game and try to make it more interesting. And you should also remember that theyre allowed to change anything in the game as they see fit. It could be very controversial but its their game and they can do whatever they want. New changes are how this game is going to evolve and become a better and better game, and if you cant accept the changes theyre making, even if you dont like them, then you can go play something else. Thats why theres no perfect game because no game can cater to everyone. Just remember that the people at DE are people too, and they do make mistakes, but theyre allowed to make mistakes cause its their game. They can choose whether or not to fix it or not :)

See, people like you are how changes arent made. You think just because something that you think is awesome shouldnt be changed, when a lot of people think it needs changed. 

So you mean it is completely ok to not be able to trust the content and the devs with my time spent in it? No one, player and devs alike, cares about that beta warning; it's an excuse to be able to make wild changes. If it was a true beta, there would be a clear finish line for the game's completion, which there is not.

Edited by R34LM

Like idiocy said. Hours and hours of leveling, formaing and grinding, to max out your stuff. Now mechanics have changed and you have to re-forma alot of frames again. Potentially millions of booster and forma buyers for people to lvl asap. DE is moving on thin ice here.

The nerf on mesa makes grinding even more time consuming. But i am glad DE made this handfull of players on this forum happy.

I don't know how this is supposed to be contributing on the 'reducing the grind' statement though.

Ow well. We can always fall back on resonating maim.

So DE.. Don't forget to nerf maim too. Because that will become the next tactic people will ABUSE.

I didnt see any reimbursement for the wasted formas on all warframes with passive abilities that have to be remodded. Not to mention the associated huge nerf ( Explanation : Fleeting Expertise and Transient Fortitude now decrease passive ability efficiency and the resulting neccessity to remod comes with less Range and Power strength and makes many formas used useless ).

Edit : Furthermore I dont think there will be a compensation for all the wasted formas on almost any weapon for a soon superfluous Madurai polarity which was used for Split Chamber ).

Not that I would care - its what a Veteran knows to expect from warframe. I wouldnt spend any money on it anymore anyways so I take it as it comes.

Yup. This is more of a deeper and underlying issue. And it's what I'm also worried most about.

Giving a legendary core for a full R10 is great and all, and hardly an issue... but that's just the tip of the efforts, for many of us almos fully modding all affected weapons.... there are a quite a lot of works and efforts than just simply adding and removing some R10 mods.

Does DE has to do any of these or anything? Not really. (Just like someone would ask if he needs to get a job. Lol). But, and thus, DE might want to, to survive as a devs for company, players and supporters. The impact and consequence are deep and wide.

Like idiocy said. Hours and hours of leveling, formaing and grinding, to max out your stuff. Now mechanics have changed and you have to re-forma alot of frames again. Potentially millions of booster and forma buyers for people to lvl asap. DE is moving on thin ice here.

The nerf on mesa makes grinding even more time consuming. But i am glad DE made this handfull of players on this forum happy.

I don't know how this is supposed to be contributing on the 'reducing the grind' statement though.

Ow well. We can always fall back on resonating maim.

So DE.. Don't forget to nerf maim too. Because that will become the next tactic people will ABUSE.

- you dont HAVE to max out your mod layout for warframes. i have put an ungodly amount of hours into this game (well, ungodly to me anyways;P) and i havent maxed out any mod layouts for any frames yet.

-you dont HAVE to buy boosters or forma. you can level any equipment in one go in tower 4 endless missions. and you can build forma. (people say there is a forma famine, which isn't true. if you play the right void missions they still drop regularly)

- the nerf on mesa wasn't a nerf. it was rework on the ability. which it needed, because people were using it to cheese. cheesing is the opposite of their design philosophy. 

-they HAVE reduced grind, on multiple occasions. but you know, ignore those occasions and focus on not being able to hit 4 and AFKing.

-yeah, scrubs will abuse maim, like they abuse any other 4 ability. what's your point?