Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Views On This Patch

Moghul

1) Toggle abilities scaling off of duration.

This change has successfully buffed every single CC toggle ability and murdered every single damage toggle ability and here's why:

- Transient Fortitude removes duration

- Blind rage removes efficiency and to be countered, Fleeting expertise removes duration.

The brunt of this change has been taken by Maim.

Maim used to need range, damage and efficiency. Right now, it needs duration, damage and range. The problem with this is that Narrow Minded removes range...

Ember's WoF was affected as well. If you want to use the power like a sort of Maim with no pop you have to forsake some efficiency which will make the cost of your Accelerant higher thus reducing your CC.

2) Atlas

The earth elemental frame. A very underwhelming frame with very little usefulness and scaling.

-Two of his skills force you into a state where the skill is the only thing you can do.

-One of his skills is completely un-interactive. Put it down and forget about it.

-His wall doesn't do enough and you can't recast it without pushing the wall first.

-Very strange animations that bug out the whole zoom in and out feature in the arsenal.

3)New Liset

-Very cool, love how it looks.

-Why in God's name does it have to drop from rare containers?!

-No change to interior? Really?

-Skins are nice

-Features are nice

4)New boss

-Very easy

-Very boring

-Very repetitive

A giant thing with a single place of weakness on his back. Very unoriginal.

5)New ingame UI

Very buggy, relatively interesting. Especially like the new waypoint functionality.  Very nice with the power stats.

6)Void PBR

Really strange looking, will take some time to get adjusted to, probably better in the long run.

7)Mag and Mesa nerfs

-Mag is kill. It's not even useful for yourself anymore. Carrier is literally better than Greedy Pull. Big mistake, makes no sense. Even on Triton, Mag is now just a little less good. Still the best choice but there was literally no reason to do this.

-Mesa got what it should have gotten. At least now you can't be afk. The only problem is that now you've reduced build diversity. Just build duration and strength instead of duration and efficiency on your shatter mesa and you're golden.

8) New weapons

-Secondary weapon really cool, very interesting

-Primary is mastery fodder

-Melee is decent

-Archwing Primary is supposedly soma's big sister with 10% crit chance. What?

-Archwing Scythe too small. Just kidding, it's cool.

9)Valkyr skin is really nice but has uninspired thighs. Very hard to color without making it look like Beetlejuice.

10)New syandanas

- Butterfly syandana rules

- Shower curtain drools

11)Archwing changes

-Very welcome

-Love the afterburner

-Do not take care of the existing issues among which bad drop rates, hard to see enemies, weird movement, getting stuck in various walls, etc.

12)New enemies

-More power racism.

13)Handshakes

-YAY

14)Arcane changes

-Thank god

15)Nyx and Hydroid changes are very welcome

16) Everything not mentioned here, I either don't mind or don't care.

Overall, 4/10 update.

Does the Mantis really not change the interior?

Does it do anything other than changing how your loading screen looks?

Do you see the Air Support Charges?

Normal Liset Brings Chiper.

Mantis Brings a Health restore.

Though I'm not sure how exactly it works, its not game changing, and I'm researching the Landing Craf Foundry Segment

Does the Mantis really not change the interior?

Does it do anything other than changing how your loading screen looks?

Because the Liste is only your landing craft. The interior is from the Orbiter, the much larger ship you are in. The Mantis is just another landing craft you can use.

no reason why mag got destroyed and why DE had to put mindblowingly difficult and confusing formulas into the new power efficiencies of duration on toggled abilities

atlas is meh at best but looks cool i love trapping teammates in rooms <3333

my biggest gripe is just - HOW DID THIS NOT GET PLAYTESTED? every update brings more and more bugs if this trend continues u19 is probably gonna cause world war 3 somehow