Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mantis Interior

ViciousCeph

I was so excited when i've seen mantis. I thought that i'll finally get out of this liset interior which im tired of. I thought that a new ship will definetely have a new interior. So i bought platinum, then i bought mantis and nothing. All the same old interior im tired of. Such a disappointment. This interior doesnt even fit mantis.

DE, please make a diffirent interior for mantis. I would really love to see this and thanks in advance.

And however i absolutely love this game, it's incredible, one of my favourite games of all time.

Edited by ViciousCeph

But customize interior was in liset section of menu as well as now it is in landing craft section. In wikia interior and segments are on liset page where also was said that liset is bigger on the inside.

But however i was always wondering what did ordis mean when he was saying "orbiter".

Edited by ViciousCeph

In actuality, an interior re-design would be rather simple assuming they use a modular node method for the UI's (like the foundry and stuff) but honestly, I think they just need to re-design the whole liset/orbiter combo. As it stands now, it looks cool and I can imagine how it all goes together BUT it's not really that functional. Splitting the Ship into two sections works, Lore wise and everything. If they can make a slightly larger interior for the orbiter section and finally give us a visual representation of what the orbiter looks like, then all that's left is to make an interchangeable "Landing Ship" section, which shouldn't be too hard considering the game already features modular levels as is. The real trouble comes when you realize account data becomes larger as it will then need to load what ship you use and also raise the question "If I can switch ships instantly any time, Where does it get stored? Is the Orbiter that big? Do I have a garage and a real home node? Can I get a home node separate from Dojo's?"

Long story short. DE, Explain what the orbiter is and give us more space in the orbiter section of the ship. It will help with the Landing craft conundrum.

If you go to customize your landing craft, you'll notice a section above your color selection called "livery". In this section, there's a menu with a bunch of missing nodes in it. My guess is that this is where DE will eventually add different landing craft interiors, or "livery" sections.

Edited by Cyv001

If you go to customize your landing craft, you'll notice a section above your color selection called "livery". In this section, there's a menu with a bunch of missing nodes in it. My guess is that this is where DE will eventually add different landing craft interiors, or "livery" sections.

Isn't the livery section for the different skins available for the crafts?

That would require effort, why do that when people are already buying the mantis just for the loading screen?

That seems quite unfair, given the amount of content coming out u18 I'd say they've got their hands full. I would not be suprised to see multiple classes of ships with different interior looks in the future

Just throwing this out there, but DE already has code in place for the Dojo's, so it would be simpler to give us a build kit for customizing Orbiter rooms at this stage, then DE can make Forma and resources a requirement to add internal Orbiter modules and those people that don't have own Dojo's can play around with the Orbiter customizing instead.

Adding a module that takes you directly into your own Simulacrum would be a damn good reason just by itself, or even better, design your own Simulacrum scenarios and send them to other Tenno, basically like a player made MR Test.

Edited by DSpite