Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Items Are Awful

(PSN)big_eviljak

We simply get the items PC got 5 visits earlier.  DE planned to change our item release pattern, but people complained and DE postponed it.

EDIT: Link to item release thread.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499680-postponed-console-psa-baro-ki%E2%80%99teer-shuffling-his-inventory/

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

We simply get the items PC got 5 visits earlier.  DE planned to change our item release pattern, but people complained and DE postponed it.

EDIT: Link to item release thread.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499680-postponed-console-psa-baro-ki%E2%80%99teer-shuffling-his-inventory/

People complained because DE planned to change it right before the consoles got the last piece of an armor set and the Prisma Skana. Personally, I like being able to plan ahead so I am not complaining that it still hasn't changed, but them trying to change it that week was what cause the backlash. If they postponed it for an additional week then there would have been less complaints.

So lame, im just very disappointed.

They need to change it to weekly.

Weekly would only further increase the complications with the void trader, and would mean even more repeats. Don't forget that Baro is not there to trickle extra content into the game, he is there as a means of recycling old prime parts for new items. His items will return again and again. He is not meant to be something to grind for.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does Pc get superb mods and really good items that people actually want? Ps4 gets crap items that arent even good. Im sry, this is pretty much the only game i play...i also buy platinum...and i dont understand why we get ripped so bad.

Console players get the same items as PC but at a later date. The silver lining is that if you see PC get something you'd like, you know you have X additional weeks to get your Ducats ready. 

Yeah, I do prefer the current system.  There are no surprises, but as [DE]Drew said, I can plan accordingly. 

Speaking of, anyone know what Baro is bringing this week??

Prisma Tetra

Prime Point Blank

Prime Slip Magazine

Prisma Hecate Syandana

This is what I think is up for this week on consoles.