Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invite-Spam

Ryouhi

Question

So for the past few weeks i've been getting constant invites from someone that i don't know and don't have on my friendlist. Probably every 20-30 minutes they will invite me to some mission or another.

i've tried asking them to stop doing that but they didnt react.

Is there any way for me to block them or to keep them from constantly inviting me?

10 answers to this question

So for the past few weeks i've been getting constant invites from someone that i don't know and don't have on my friendlist. Probably every 20-30 minutes they will invite me to some mission or another.

i've tried asking them to stop doing that but they didnt react.

Is there any way for me to block them or to keep them from constantly inviting me?

Nope.  I've had the same problem.  All you can do is set mode to solo or invite only.

There is an option which makes you choose who can inv you.

Not there is not.

right click player name -> Ignore

Problem solved!

Doesn't do anythign but ignore the person.  They can still send invites even when ignored.

Nope.  I've had the same problem.  All you can do is set mode to solo or invite only.

Not there is not. : There is... Option -- Invites set to friends only ore None

Doesn't do anythign but ignore the person.  They can still send invites even when ignored. 

Nope.  I've had the same problem.  All you can do is set mode to solo or invite only: Yes there is.. below

Not there is not. : There is... Option -- Gameplay -- Allow Invites set to Friends only or None

Doesn't do anythign but ignore the person.  They can still send invites even when ignored: Correct. The ignore option is just for when the person writes to you it won't show up, it will be ignored.       Incoerrect

EDIT: just tried it out and yes you can ignore someone and that person can't send you an inv!

Good Game Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

So i''ve told him on multiple occasions to stop and he never replied to any of those and just kept inviting me.

I suppose the only thing i can do then is write a support ticket i assume?

As (PS4)AngelShur said, you are able change who is allowed to send you invite's. Go  to "Options -- Gameplay -- Allow Invites set to Friends only or None"