Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice For A Teen Boy (Random)

LAWD

Hey i got issues. Trust issues. There's this girl i used to know and wll now she's my ex, thing is i got with her while we broke and and she had someother guy (don't ask) and then she left the country. its been 3 months now, she came back awhile ago, tried reaching me but my social media was off. I may be too late, i sent her few texts and she replied but dissapeared. Thing i wanna know is, before i make my next move, is it worth it going back for your ex? Regarding several consequences and possiblities

Edited by LAWD

Don't ask the internet.

The internet cannot be your mentor, it cannot be your counselor, and taking advice from us will only bring you woe. Ask, perhaps, someone physical, someone who you can stare face to face with. Not us. We shouldn't be consulted for things like this.

Are you seriously asking the internet about this kind of thing? Here is some advice, NEVER asked the internet about anything that is a personal related matter, try instead asking your parents or a friend you trust.

Don't ask the internet.

The internet cannot be your mentor, it cannot be your counselor, and taking advice from us will only bring you woe. Ask, perhaps, someone physical, someone who you can stare face to face with. Not us. We shouldn't be consulted for things like this.

Guess ya'll are right ey? especially .....

"we broke and and she had someother guy"

Don't waste your time move on..

truuust man!

In the end it's not really for us to decide, you have to make your own decisions on these sort of matters, and accept what happens because of it. For me personally it really depends on how and why you broke up as to even consider giving an ex a second chance. And of course how well you got on together prior, just remember the person that they were at the end of the relationship is most likely there true self because they no longer felt the need to act like the person they think you'll like.

Don't ask the internet.

Aaaaand it's also awkward, especially when I'm 14.

Don't ask us for advice. We have never seen your face, we don't know exactly how you feel. Talk to a counsellor, or go to church and talk to a pastor. (Sorry I'm Christian.) The internet won't help you.

Well there's probably a reason for breaking up with you and getting back with your ex isn't the best thing to do from what I've heard so I guess stop the contact to her. Also if she tries to make a move on you simply do this:

immune.jpg

Aaaaand it's also awkward, especially when I'm 14.

Umm...wait what

Edited by Skycook3y