The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Neurodes The Rarest Material?

(XBOX)See Creature866

Question

15 answers to this question

They are a bit of a pain, but no. Orokin Derelict makes it easy. Look for ODA (Orokin Derelict Assassination) missions and the boss there drops them regularly. You can also do Defense missions (ODD) and that is a good way to farm them.

Tellirum (or w/e its called) is probably the rarest, thankfully it isn't needed much except in some Archwing gear.

Besides that Argon, because it only lasts 24 hours then it disappears from your inventory.

Edited by Lightsmith

I've just started looking for them on Eris because Earth proved useless. I got two in two attempts, and then four tries later haven't seen a single one. What's the best way to look for these because nothing seems to help.

Try derelict missions, but outside of that, Eris.

Earth has no survivals and is super low level, meaning there's no good place to farm neurodes unless you like fighting infested. Admittedly, the same is the case with neural sensors, but instead its corpus.

For both Neurodes and Neural sensors, the best places I've found are the Dark Sector missions on Earth (for Neurodes) and Jupiter (for Neural Sensors).  I usually get 4 of the things after a decent length one of those.

i run salad V for neural sensors. get ~1 average per run, can do it under 90 seconds with zephyr (tigris has 2 barrels for a reason)

neurodes are the real hard thing to get. if you do raids daily, the G3 has a good chance to drop it (so you get at least 1-2 if you do nightmare too). isn't much, but enough to start a new forma each day. note that this isn't a fast or efficient way to farm neurodes, but i do raids anyway.

other good spot is the derelict assassinate, but that is not the fastest boss fight you find in the game - also you need to build keys (i have lots of lephantis navs, but building the keys is annoying)

i'd try derelict or earth dark sector def/surv if not these. eris is harder, and higher level enemies don't have better drop chances. you can try earth excavation too, because the grineer have better drop rate than the infested in theory, but i find them annoying to fight because of their broken armor scaling

They are a bit of a pain, but no. Orokin Derelict makes it easy. Look for ODA (Orokin Derelict Assassination) missions and the boss there drops them regularly. You can also do Defense missions (ODD) and that is a good way to farm them.

Tellirum (or w/e its called) is probably the rarest, thankfully it isn't needed much except in some Archwing gear.

Besides that Argon, because it only lasts 24 hours then it disappears from your inventory.

Tellurium is nowhere near the rarest recourse, drops way more then nuerodes.

Recently I got quite a lot of Neurodes from many Earth surv/excavations. Atleast 2 for each mission which lasts around half-hour.

Or you could try Lephantis. Rarely got any from Eris.

For me it's forma (I just like helping my clan's dojo to grow up faster, forma weapons/warframes,etc, so I run out of them really fast.)

I remember getting 15+ Neural sensors from Jupiter's dark sector defense, there was a Nekros there and we played for around 8 rounds. Not so rare.

Argon crystal is quite easy to farm in Void survivals/defenses. The timer won't really matter when you have more than 10 crystals in a day. 

In my experience neural sensors were rarer. At any rate I get a lot of neurodes from Orokin direlect defense missions. I'm sure orokin direlect assassination is a good place to farm them too.

I do the alad v assassination for neural sensors, he usually drops two per run and you can sell the mission rewards for 2500 credit. Dark sector might be faster but you have to rely on team mates actually marking sensors for you and a lot of times they don't.