Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Speeds Of Loki And Volt.

(PSN)Dr_Snakez_2224

So I'd like to make a point, which is that while using volts 2nd,you fov dramatically increases.

That gives the illusion of moving even faster than not moving. Good example, in halo custom edition, default fov is 70, but using either skys the limit2.0 or hac2, you can bump the fov, I like 120 which looks like I'm sprinting, but it's the fov.

NO THANK YOU, My friend and I already tested that out, I was Loki and He was Volt and we would spam speed to finish the T4 caps faster, and F***, Loki with Speed is way to fast to control. Bringing that over to Volt would be He'll. Personally i think Volt should have his speed buffed to about like the same as Zephyr.

Step 1. Wait for Loki to charge ahead/fall out of range

Step 2. Unleash evil laughter while pressing 2

Step 3. ???

Step 4. PROFIT

But don't touch Loki. If Loki gets 'tweaked' we riot (and a switch teleport protest won't be pretty).

I see the other points about the Volt's speed ability, but he's still slower than Loki. I have tested it, Even with the all the same mods and Volt's speed ability ONLY ON VOLT he's still slower than Loki. And I can control Loki when he has Volt's speed ability, the only problem (for me) is the door's won't open fast enough. Isn't lightning (A form of light, that everyone already knows) the fastest thing we know as a race? Wouldn't it make sense for the Warframe that uses lightning to be the fastest?

My main point is they don't need to mess with Loki's speed, they need to buff Volt's speed at or next to Loki's.

Edited by (PS4)Drews-Legacy

I see the other points about the Volt's speed ability, but he's still slower than Loki. I have tested it, Even with the all the same mods and Volt's speed ability ONLY ON VOLT he's still slower than Loki. 

You don't have to test it when you can calculate it. With 100% Power Strength, Volt's Speed gives him a 50% movement speed buff, raising his speed from 1 to 1,5. Loki's speed is 1,25, so Volt with Speed on and no mods is faster than Loki with no mods. If Loki equips Rush, his speed is 1,25*1,3=1,625. In other words, Volt needs some Power Strength to match a Loki with Rush. With 130% PS via Intensify, Volt's Speed gets a 1,65 multiplier, making him slightly faster than a Loki with Rush. My Volt's Speed's multiplier is 1,77, so to outrun him a Loki would have to equip both Rush and Armored Agility.

You don't have to test it when you can calculate it.

Yes but no, Yes you can calculate it to see all the stats (Don't get me wrong, works 99.9% of the time) , but I found that this game rarely ignores some stats. Example: I was killed while in Limbo's rift walk (By myself and no enemys banished or having rift surge on) by bombardier's missles, it only happened once though (I hope it doesn't happen again, I lost all 4 revives - _- ).

Everyone has different test/calculations results and I respect that. What I'm saying is I think Volt needs buff for speed, be direct or indirect.

Yes but no, Yes you can calculate it to see all the stats (Don't get me wrong, works 99.9% of the time) , but I found that this game rarely ignores some stats. Example: I was killed while in Limbo's rift walk (By myself and no enemys banished or having rift surge on) by bombardier's missles, it only happened once though (I hope it doesn't happen again, I lost all 4 revives - _- ).

Everyone has different test/calculations results and I respect that. What I'm saying is I think Volt needs buff for speed, be direct or indirect.

If the calculated speed is different from in-game speed, that's a bug and should be fixed. You don't buff things because they're bugged.

i dont really get that argument

"but volt has ability"

guess what?

u buff ur teammate with urs ability and he outrun you,Volt Base speed should be same as loki or slightly lower.

So? it's not a race, if Volt can make other warframe faster that made him even better. Only envious person thinks that's a bad thing.

Here's the issue: you believe that a lightning-wielder should be the fastest in his cast, which is understandable. However, you also want to take a frame that is fragile as hell and make him slow too. His only ability that keeps him up under fire is invisibility, where he's no longer under fire. Loki is supposed to be fast so he can get where he's going and manipulate the battlefield for his allies, while Volt is meant to harness the power of electricity to electrocute his foes. Volt could deal with a slight speed boost, and at most he could get close to Loki's speed, but to take Loki's speed away is a bit harsh. Especially considering you can reach Loki's speed right now as it is. Besides, even if you swapped them, you'd breed a new era of trolling. Lokis everywhere would be switch teleporting to make up for it, and who do you think would be their number one target?