Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Frame You Like/love But Suck At Playing?

FlareStarX

this thread is so weird. personally I never thought any of the frames take skill. >.<

A necro can't wade into a group of 20 like a valkyr can. A nyx ult isn't as useful if you don't know where to position her in a fight.

Edited by ravend

A necro can't wade into a group of 20 like a valkyr can. A nyx ult isn't as useful if you don't know where to position her in a fight.

idk but warframes dont really take skill imho. at least for me. I read the abilites look at some builds and its ez mode.

Shooting takes more skill imo.

It does! But see that's the thing, all Warframes takes diffrent kinds of skills to use them right which you keep having trobule mastering compared to others

I guess as i said with someone else warframes them selves dont take anyskill imo from my experince. shooting does more. 

Chroma, I wish I could spend more time with my dragon buddy, but the truth is I just occasionally cast effigy and when I' in a pickle I cast Vex Armor and that's it. 

(Just realized this is my 69th post, the child inside me is laughing...)

Edited by MatthewGuyson

idk but warframes dont really take skill imho. at least for me. I read the abilites look at some builds and its ez mode.

Shooting takes more skill imo.

I guess as i said with someone else warframes them selves dont take anyskill imo from my experince. shooting does more.

Puts you on a higher level right there. So many don't read or understand builds.