Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Frame You Like/love But Suck At Playing?

FlareStarX

For me it is Nova/Ember more so Ember. I can last awhile now with Nova and I enjoy her a lot, still have issues living but not as bad as Ember. I love ember, Ember prime looks awesome! But i swear out of any frame, besides hydriod and limbo, I get downed a lot lol. What about you guys?

Hydroid.

I love the idea of fighting at range, placing AoE CC and dashing around, using pool to dodge stuff... I just end up in the middle of a zerg anyway, or I go to water to dodge something and can't come back up there's a big chain of missiles or whatever coming at the pool. Pretty sad because I like his style and thematically I love the ocean/water themes... but I just got tired of playing him real quick and wasn't ever that good.

How is this even possible? If you like a frame and play it  - you learn how to use it and max it and become at least decent with it.

Well yea, but that's the thing. Sometimes you try and try again to play it and be like "YEA! I can get good with this I like how this looks and works!" But at times it is a bigger struggle than any other frame you have done, which most commonly among her is Limbo.

this thread is so weird. personally I never thought any of the frames take skill. >.<

It does! But see that's the thing, all Warframes takes diffrent kinds of skills to use them right which you keep having trobule mastering compared to others