The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Op Non-Boss Enemy?

MrEvilMexican

I dunno ................

SOOOOO we all know how @(*()$ annoying the enemy heavy units are (well at least once experienced their annoyingness 1st hand) so yh..... got quite pissed off by da bursas. outta curiosity, i wonted to know whats the most OP non boss troop in the game based on stats and opinion ._. oh and clem dosent count. nor does the hyenas..............

._.

Oh and also does anybody like the twin grakatas? some say its stupid.... ._.

......Clem.......Clem..........Grakata

The biggest thorn in my &#! has to be the Shockwave Moas, not even because they are op or anything, that knockdown is just an emotional roller coaster of pain.

OP wise I'd say the Corrupted Bombards. These guys... okay on paper they are cool, but in game they are hell incarnate. Faster rockets and extreme damage in T4.They always find a way to sneak a rocket to my face.

And Twin Grakatas are great. I like them a lot.

EEEEHHHHHH i hate bombards without their mind controlled counterparts......

i hate manic bombards worst but i guess they DO drop crimson dervish and bout the shockave moas........ well u can hack corpus moa cabinets to spawn an OPfied shockwave moa and u can enjoy the crewmen be pissed off. Oh and they follow u around like a rescue target but they dont teleport

OP wise I'd say the Corrupted Bombards. These guys... okay on paper they are cool, but in game they are hell incarnate. Faster rockets and extreme damage in T4.They always find a way to sneak a rocket to my face.

This, and when there are multiple of them...  .-.

Also Drover Bursas :S

On Grineer side i would say Napalms are a real pain in the arse. On Corpus are Bursas, when they start smashing the ground are just annoying plus they are really hard to kill on high levels without coop. On Infested side I would say the most OP is Ancient Healers, their aura increases HP on all infested nearby, just imagine another Ancient but eximus and dealing poison damage all the HP that eximus is huge.

All this counting on high levels, over 50 more or less

Edit: I forgot void enemies, Bombard of of course that aimbot....

Edited by HitokiriGuille

The most OP enemy is and will always be Napalms. The moment they go into void then those will take the crown~

The reason we only have corrupted bombards is because even the tower sentry can't take down the Grineer Napalms, they're just too strong.

That being said, Nullifiers are probably the most OP, since full CC immunity with a sniper rifle, high impassable durability is pretty much a winning combination. Even more so if they're Frost Exima.

it once was those corrupted/non-corrupted bombards, but now it hands down to the nullifiers variants.  

those bubbleboxhead you basically delete most active skill if the caster frame fell inside its bubble for either trying to melee it or by accident,  

this include any active frost snow globe all over the map which deactivate when the caster frost get inside the bubble,   

nyx chaos and mind control,  

any of currently active vauban active skills(shock trap, bounce, bastile, and vortex),  

active molecular prime wave and somehow also remove mp effect to already affected enemies when caster nova get inside the bubble,  

and probably some other more that i haven't tested yet.  

just be very careful around them now.