Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost My Crimson Derwish Stance Mod Somehow

AozaruNinja

I bought last month a Dakra Prime set + Crimson Derwish stance for 100 Platinum. But now, after all updates, I somehow lost my stance really I didnt touched it or anything (and I also dont have the Dakra Prime because 15 Orokin cells) really it just disappeared from my inventory I also tried a re-log but nothing changed ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS WARFRAME????? I LOST CRIMSON DERWISH !!!!!!! no really i didnt sold or fused it REALLY!!!!!! THATS SO UNFAIR WARFRAME AND DE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW MY CRIMSON DERISH IS JUST GONE ........... i think i`m going to quit warframe i dont want to spend money and also dont want to spend more time for a extremly unfair and buggy game. There are a lot of things which they srsly need to improve!!! -.- Well i just have to wait until this bug has been fixed ..... and until I recieve my crimson derwish until then bye sh*tty game!!!

thanks i just send a support ticket 

no problem, they should fix it for you soon, be sure to check ur E-mail daly until they have sent u a message

and sorry for all that rage stuff i couldnt controll myself srsly sorry

no problem, I can relate, just edit OP and remove it :)

today one update and no crimson derwish .... so unfair

and the support didnt wrote back -.-

a lot of people submit tickets, almost every minute, u`ll get ur turn, might take a week even, but u are sure to get a response, and be sure to check ur E-mail daily :)

thx but am i rly going to get my crimson derwish back?? ^^ pls i hope if not then ... well.... i mean i rly like playing warframe but this is just so annoying

you are :) people got mirage back before, limbo, even farmable stuff like prime warframes ;)

well yea, but we pretty much are the test server, which is why we have so many bugs ^^

It's odd, it isn't even something to do with an update I don't think.. I have had several mods go missing randomly. At first I thought I must have been mistaken so I thought nothing of it, but the other day I found a Deep Freeze which I had previously had to pay plat for, so I certainly took note that I now had another. Hours later in the same session I noticed I had only the one in my inventory.

As far as submitting a support ticket, I have tried for previous issues but can't seem to find any actual submit ticket link- just information and links to the forums if you want help :<

• 3 weeks later...

Just so it's slightly easier information to access, when you're in our position and have lost loot through one bug or another, you will be required to tell them:

- Time and date the items were missing

- Names of who you were playing with (no support if u were solo)

- A list of what is missing

At the time of this posting, the turnatound time was about 10 days to have someone assigned