Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Room Ideas That 300 Clan Members Want

Co_Re

1 Parkour room
The parkour room a dojo can build to test a tenno's agility. The architect can change up the room to be a different obstacle course every once in a while, they can put in lazers platforms and wall runs. players who walk into the room press a button to start the obstacle course and the obstacle course moves out of the walls, floors, and ceilings. 

2 Zen garden with archery, kunai throwing contest, and tameshigiri (or tenno equivent) contests 

the zen garden is in the center with archery practice on the side where tenno must hit moving targets and targets many yards away. there should be a room behind the zen garden where there is a robot, or corpus butler robot that cerves fake sake and other beverages that you can't really drink. The outside by the zen garden there is the melee contests against tameshigiri matts equivelent and a kunai throwing contest (like darts). 

3 armory
This is the place where tenno can research and upgrade their warframe into something more, being able to place their warframe in customization pod where they can add resources towards making additional heads AND skins for their warframes. 

i really want the parkour room 

but the zen garden idea could be split up into seperate rooms. or a center room that is required to be built first that branches off into the other contest ideas i had.

edit: forgot to add the third lol

Edited by cvillazero

Parkour room is on the plate.

Firing range is a maybe.

"Cantina" or other relaxation rooms are a possibility, but I heard nothing so far on that.

Warframe Research is a possibility, seeing how weapons were added - maybe additional abilities come that way.

Parkour room is on the plate.

Firing range is a maybe.

"Cantina" or other relaxation rooms are a possibility, but I heard nothing so far on that.

Warframe Research is a possibility, seeing how weapons were added - maybe additional abilities come that way.

THIS MAN MADE MY DAY 

I'd like number two. (Focusing more on the zen garden aspect than a firing range.) A garden is something I've always wanted since there seems to be no grassy environments at all. Just the icy outdoor and from the showcase of concept art in this livestream the next area seems to be sandy.

Plus it should fit into the dojo since it's our space where we relax.

I would like to see something like this:

Virtual Simulation Room

I would like to add a simulation room. A large room that is just 4 blank walls, a ceiling, and a floor. This room will have a control panel. The control panel will have precepts in it that allows users to "create" an atomosphere that is complete with architecture and enemies.

Upon choosing a precept from a menu, the room will transform into a Grineer style arena, Corpus style arena, or Infested style arena (based on which precept is chosen.) Think of it as a virtual room. Something like http://ak8.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/2148179/preview/stock-footage-back-plate-of-self-constructing-animation-from-virtual-mesh-to-clean-white-empty-room-interior.mp4'>this. And 

. Fast foward to 00.30).

The purpose of this room will:

1. Allow users to test their weapons against virtual enemies.

2. Hone your reflexes as enemies can appear from all sides.

3. It can work as a tactical training grounds as squads learn to maneuver as a unit and communicate better as a team.

4. It can also double as a challenge room where clan members compete against one another to see who can complete the virtual exercise the fastest or most efficient.

Edited by Crominix772

I would like to see something like this:

Virtual Simulation Room

I would like to add a simulation room. A large room that is just 4 blank walls, a ceiling, and a floor. This room will have a control panel. The control panel will have precepts in it that allows users to "create" an atomosphere that is complete with architecture and enemies.

Upon choosing a precept from a menu, the room will transform into a Grineer style arena, Corpus style arena, or Infested style arena (based on which precept is chosen.) Think of it as a virtual room. Something like this. And 

. Fast foward to 00.30).

The purpose of this room will:

1. Allow users to test their weapons against virtual enemies.

2. Hone your reflexes as enemies can appear from all sides.

3. It can work as a tactical training grounds as squads learn to maneuver as a unit and communicate better as a team.

4. It can also double as a challenge room where clan members compete against one another to see who can complete the virtual exercise the fastest or most efficient.

Heck yes!!! 

Lets also have a room with changing parkour obstacles. 

When I mentioned the Zen Garden to Steve before, I suggested a room with a big waterfall, and floating platforms with grass, and or raked sand and rocks!

What about floating rocks?! Parkour to the max buddy

I want a personal armory.

One wall aligned with cryopods for each warframe
One wall with melee weapons hanging
One wall for secondaries
One wall for primaries

And every hook would have a weapon on it, except for the spot for the lato prime. Never. Because $250 is too much for a free game.

still, can has?

Maxdoney,

I've read your post. The names of the ideas in your thread are intriguing. However, I don't understand most of the descriptions that go along with those thought provoking names. Further, there are some features that you suggest that do not interest me.

I'm sorry mate, but this thread speaks to me in terms of offering exactly what I want in a dojo.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion.

Regards,

Crominix772

Yea, I haven´t nothing opposite your ideas, I only talking about forum first Training room suggestion, because I dont know why peoples placing on this forum again and again same ideas what was done, and dont read old topics ... ;-)