Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

HAHAHAHA she deserve it and I unsubbed recently.

Her video was fun, but my attitude toward her changed sinced she laugh at people who supports coptering. Always remember who farms the prime parts for you. Betrayer.

This thread is going to turn sour isn't it?

Her video was fun, but my attitude toward her changed sinced she laugh at people who supports coptering. Always remember who farms the prime parts for you. Betrayer.

Coptering is outdated, unbalaced and replaced with a far better and more fun alternative.

Edited by omeggga

it surprises me that people actually liked coptering, having to use 4/5 weapons only because they could copter was utterly stupid and unfair to people who actually liked other melee weapons. 'HAHAHA' to you for supporting such a broken system. Edited by (PS4)EvilFlowerChild

it surprises me that people actually liked coptering, having to use 4/5 weapons only because they could copter was utterly stupid and unfair to people who actually liked other melee weapons. 'HAHAHA' to you for supporting such a broke system.

rekt.

On a more serious note though, I'm really sad that YT got rid of Shy, I was always glad to see her videos in my sub box.

Are you being serious?

Because wishing someone's hard work to be for nothing just because you dissagree with her is beyond childish.

Well, Im not srupised, "He" uses copyrighted movie clips/images/references, he uses a voice program, that clearly don't belong to him, along with that he makes overbearingly criticize's aginest warframe, due all respect, he kinder had it coming. 

Right, so he "medically" can't speek, that makes him a "Mute", right, sorry but that sounds really far stretched, also along with that, any copyrighted stuff gets banned, so very well deserved, but really everyone just needs to chill out, if He does come back, then I hope He gets a better program, then trying to sound like some wanna-be cephalon, cuz with all due respect its irritating as hell.

But really, guys clam down, unless you want this topic to detail, over something silly.

Why do you speak broken English?

Well, she/he/whatever should not be doing that taking someone elses work as your own is not cool and this is well deserved tbh dunno why ppl are defending a plagiarist lol.

She took short clips of people's vids for entertaintment, the rest of it is hers. At least try to know what you're talking about before you talk about it. Similar to how Angry Joe took some clips of other Youtubers gameplay in his Arkham Knight review

Well, she/he/whatever should not be doing that taking someone elses work as your own is not cool and this is well deserved tbh dunno why ppl are defending a plagiarist lol.

She never did steal somebody else's work, she used it for parody and comedy factor.

Edited by Artek94

She took short clips of people's vids for entertaintment, the rest of it is hers. At least try to know what you're talking about before you talk about it. Similar to how Angry Joe took some clips of other Youtubers gameplay in his Arkham Knight review

Did she at least give credit or get permission? I'm willing to be open minded about this but sadly joe is actually a relevant youtuber he'll have connections that is a bad comparison tbh.

Did she at least give credit or get permission? I'm willing to be open minded about this but sadly joe is actually a relevant youtuber he'll have connections that is a bad comparison tbh.

She never claimed the clips of footage as her own, she used it as a reactionary item, such as how people used memes to describe their reactions, it's similar to that. 

i:e When people post the Futurama "You're srs let me laugh even harder" 9 second clip vids to express their reactions or describe their feelings.

Edited by --Sensei--

Eh found her channel a bit well..."eh" but to be removed after work you put in (however eh) is just kinda S#&$ty. 

On the other hand gotta love all the anti youtube thoughts though. While some cases are bad it's neither the viewers (all the moaners here) nor the channels themselves (that moan but have the right to i suppose) that have to put up and be completely held responsible for the S#&$ storm that is the "copyright". How easy it is to complain when you don't have to "foot the bill"