Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Its Not Warframe Related, But Star Wars Battlefront?

Tomplexthis

the whole beta felt like a demo instead of an actual beta of testing.

The whole beta is a demo and a minor stress test because the game is being released in a month or so. They'd need to be really stocked on cocaine and caffeine at once to fix anything closely resembling beta in less than a month.

The whole beta is a demo and a minor stress test because the game is being released in a month or so. They'd need to be really stocked on cocaine and caffeine at once to fix anything closely resembling beta in less than a month.

Fair enough, but only 2 game modes and 2 maps? Not even that interesting, they should've allowed a bit more freedom IMO, but let's see how this game handles its launch....

Fair enough, but only 2 game modes and 2 maps? Not even that interesting, they should've allowed a bit more freedom IMO, but let's see how this game handles its launch....

Technically, 3 gamemodes and 3 maps (Drop pod, AT-AT and Survival).

They couldn't give the audience everything to test, for sure there would be lunatics that would get everything the game had to offer in the time of the beta and most likely decided that they'd wait till it gets patched and/or gets more content for more acceptable price.

My whole experience was just confusion, sadness and regret.

You wish.

So far it looks more like a CoD.

Battlefield has been a CoD clone since ~2009, only recently there were some changes made to make it a bit different (BF4, not Hardline, Hardline is and will be a bad joke for quite a while).

I  was playing the beta like 4 hours the battlefront beta & got bored

1st hour evrything is awesome amazing grafik & titleset sound & atmosphere

2nd hour i get used of the controlls, mechanics, gadgeds maps

3rd hour knowing all the way waypoints, played all game mode end in ok exprience & have some fun moments

4th hour unlocked the rank 5 weapon and perk cards, running with my custom loadout & find out that there is too much bullS#&$t in the game.

No server browser, cant see ping latency in the game, games allways unbalaned there is no team balancer in the game.

Iam allways on team side of Derps well this was too much for me.

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y

Hopefully they rebalance the weapons.

As it is, you wait 7 seconds to use a sniper rifle due to cooldown.

9 seconds between every Thermal Detonator.

Once you hit Rank 5, you use nothing but the Heavy Machinegun Equivalent of a Blaster.

And of course, the Overshield powerup.

I understand it is the Beta... but if these things do not get a serious tweaking before launch, I will be avoiding this like the plague.

Hopefully they rebalance the weapons.

As it is, you wait 7 seconds to use a sniper rifle due to cooldown.

9 seconds between every Thermal Detonator.

Once you hit Rank 5, you use nothing but the Heavy Machinegun Equivalent of a Blaster.

And of course, the Overshield powerup.

I understand it is the Beta... but if these things do not get a serious tweaking before launch, I will be avoiding this like the plague.

Wack spawns that totally favor the Empire.

Completley one-sided fights.

Absolutely no form of matchmaking. I don't mind losing here and there, there's always bound to be others better than me. But to always be shoved into the worst team in the match needs to stop. If k/d matters, I'm 0 wins and 1,000 losses, both in matches and kills/deaths seperately. 

-9 million out of 100. I refuse to play any games where tryhards and CoD players are everywhere.  "xX_IrekUscrubGitGud420Sanic_Xx" names... Good God they rustle my jimmies hard.