The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not The Only Person Who Thinks This Right?

(XBOX)the shadows

Celebrities? No xD You should see the Council Chat. It's like the Region Chat, except slightly less... yeah. But if you were to game with me (or AM-Bunny (that bastard)), you wouldn't know we were Founders at all :P It would be at this point (or when AM-Bunny brings out his stupid looking Excalibur Prime) you'd be like "Oh hey. You're Founders. But how can AM-Bunny be a Founder if he sucks so hard? How can I do better than a Founder? Maybe Founders aren't so great after all". Then we'd be like "Thanks, AM-bunny. You just ruined it for all of us nono-casuals out there".

Seriously though, we're nothing special. Most of us just have no lives so we invest all our time and money into this game, and do things on the Forums. The only thing that separates us from you is the experience we have, which I'm 99% sure that 99% of us wouldn't mind handing down. Think of us more as Elders. Full of knowledge and here to help. Not celebrities xD Think of us as real live Teshins.

Maybe that's why I view you guys the way I do. I was raised to respect my elders, take orders from my elders. That and that there are only two, maybe three, people that have Excalibur Prime on Xbox One; The first to play Warframe on XB1 and the first to buy platinum on XB1. There's so few that, it kind of instills that they have a sense of superiority cause they were the few to get it.

Im not a founder but I have been playing since a few weeks after the open beta started. And someone actually got excited when they saw me ingame. Like they told me that they see me on the forums alot and that they like my threads. That was a very interesting experience. I can only imagine what popular founders get. Like Yuikomi, and most of the Forum Mods. 

Edited by Senketsu_

Maybe that's why I view you guys the way I do. I was raised to respect my elders, take orders from my elders. That and that there are only two, maybe three, people that have Excalibur Prime on Xbox One; The first to play Warframe on XB1 and the first to buy platinum on XB1. There's so few that, it kind of instills that they have a sense of superiority cause they were the few to get it.

They probably transferred their profiles from PC to Xbox/PlayStation is all that is.

Im not a founder but I have been playing since a few weeks after the open beta started. And someone actually got excited when they saw me ingame. Like they told me that they see me on the forums alot and that they like my threads. That was a very interesting experience. I can only imagine what popular founders get. Like Yuikomi, and most of the Forum Mods. 

Well purple text goes a long way to helping us get recognized lol

Celebrities? No xD You should see the Council Chat. It's like the Region Chat, except slightly less... yeah. But if you were to game with me (or AM-Bunny (that bastard)), you wouldn't know we were Founders at all :P It would be at this point (or when AM-Bunny brings out his stupid looking Excalibur Prime) you'd be like "Oh hey. You're Founders. But how can AM-Bunny be a Founder if he sucks so hard? How can I do better than a Founder? Maybe Founders aren't so great after all". Then we'd be like "Thanks, AM-bunny. You just ruined it for all of us nono-casuals out there".

Seriously though, we're nothing special. Most of us just have no lives so we invest all our time and money into this game, and do things on the Forums. The only thing that separates us from you is the experience we have, which I'm 99% sure that 99% of us wouldn't mind handing down. Think of us more as Elders. Full of knowledge and here to help. Not celebrities xD Think of us as real live Teshins.

Sry but i have to disagree with this 'Full of knowledge'

I have seen and played with so many founders who dunno anything other than running around with their Excalibur prime and showing-off in game..

at the same time i met so many good players but they are very few..

All founders are not knowledgeable..only few

agree or not ?

They're no better than you are. You validate everything people say about why the founder packages were a terrible idea if you treat founders as anything more than equals, just as they validate that terribleness if they treat you as anything less than an equal.

Elitism isn't cool, kay?