Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did You Meet Your Tenno?

WilfulExpert

Hey everyone, let's spread some happy/funny/loveydovey stories of how you met your beloved tenno, boy or girl.

How'd you meet em, what happened that made the connection, where did you meet in Warframe, etc.

[im making posts cause I have the need to see people stories....don't hate meh ;-;]

Hey everyone, let's spread some happy/funny/loveydovey stories of how you met your beloved tenno, boy or girl.

How'd you meet em, what happened that made the connection, where did you meet in Warframe, etc.

[im making posts cause I have the need to see people stories....don't hate meh ;-;]

I killed her father

I met my belover one in warframe, tho it was thanks to a sad thing :c he got his first kubrow when they where new and that attack hapend that made most people unable to log in. he lost his kubrow pup from that and wanted one that looked about the same and he was in trading looking for someone who could help him and i had my super big chubby and gave him my imprints and since then we started to play together and found out we lived in the same country and decided to meet eachother in rea life and so we did. And now we even live together <3 

I don't understand the question.

How did you find your tenno boyfriend/girlfriend in Warframe read xXJunaiXx comment to see what I mean, stuff like that OR how you came across your favorite frame

I met my belover one in warframe, tho it was thanks to a sad thing :c he got his first kubrow when they where new and that attack hapend that made most people unable to log in. he lost his kubrow pup from that and wanted one that looked about the same and he was in trading looking for someone who could help him and i had my super big chubby and gave him my imprints and since then we started to play together and found out we lived in the same country and decided to meet eachother in rea life and so we did. And now we even live together <3 

That's so sweet! :3 Im happy for you

[How I found the game was that I found commercial of 3rd person Co-op shooter and I was instantly signing in for it]

How I met my favorite frame? I simply just helped her out on tight spot as Frost. Because everybody loves Snow Globe. Trinity because Supports for the win.

Edited by Revel72

dis. i want dis ;~;

That we did hun, that we did. You are without a second thought the best thing that has ever happened to a lump like me. Youre just as firey as your Ember darlin, the only one who can pierce this Iron Skin with just a look. Love you <3

That we did hun, that we did. You are without a second thought the best thing that has ever happened to a lump like me. Youre just as firey as your Ember darlin, the only one who can pierce this Iron Skin with just a look. Love you <3

i love you too sweetheart <3 we really just clicked really fast didnt we. my fire will always burn for you <3

It was shortly after Update 7, and I was running through the wiki when I saw him. He was tall, painted like some demented bug from the pits of the system, and, well...he sorta just clicked to me as one of the better killers out there. I had read all of his files, documents, seen all the recordings of him in action. The bastard was good, there was no denying that. I decided to track him down.

The trail of paper led me through Venus and Mars, then to the gas giant Uranus, to meet with the Grineers preeminent genetic scientist, Doctor Tyl Regor. The man himself was brilliant, if unhinged, but much better than his clone brother who took over in later years, but I digress. We had agreed on a meeting, and a deal: I pay him three hundred platinum and seven million credits, and he hands me over information regarding the killer in question. The deal quickly went sour due to unforeseen circumstances, and unfortunately Regor and his bodyguards were out of a job. Permanently. Still, Regor was the trusting sort (I continue to refer to the first one, and not the psychopath that replaced him), and he brought the data I needed to the deal. I left the cash behind, because if anything I have a reputation to keep up, even if it robs me.

I still remember the day I met that bastard. Chairon, small asteroid orbiting Pluto. Killer had a mansion there, complete with MOA butlers and a biodome for his...exotic pets. I counted at least twenty of those damn 'Skates in that dome. Size of mining rig wheels. He invited me shortly after the deal with Regor, negating the entire event and marking the Doctor as another pointless death in this war, but I found the man.
I found that Ash, and I hired him to my little crew of crooks. Didn't take much to convince him, either: just a paycheck and a salary. I look back every day, and I see nothing worth regretting.

It was shortly after Update 7, and I was running through the wiki when I saw him. He was tall, painted like some demented bug from the pits of the system, and, well...he sorta just clicked to me as one of the better killers out there. I had read all of his files, documents, seen all the recordings of him in action. The bastard was good, there was no denying that. I decided to track him down.

The trail of paper led me through Venus and Mars, then to the gas giant Uranus, to meet with the Grineers preeminent genetic scientist, Doctor Tyl Regor. The man himself was brilliant, if unhinged, but much better than his clone brother who took over in later years, but I digress. We had agreed on a meeting, and a deal: I pay him three hundred platinum and seven million credits, and he hands me over information regarding the killer in question. The deal quickly went sour due to unforeseen circumstances, and unfortunately Regor and his bodyguards were out of a job. Permanently. Still, Regor was the trusting sort (I continue to refer to the first one, and not the psychopath that replaced him), and he brought the data I needed to the deal. I left the cash behind, because if anything I have a reputation to keep up, even if it robs me.

I still remember the day I met that bastard. Chairon, small asteroid orbiting Pluto. Killer had a mansion there, complete with MOA butlers and a biodome for his...exotic pets. I counted at least twenty of those damn 'Skates in that dome. Size of mining rig wheels. He invited me shortly after the deal with Regor, negating the entire event and marking the Doctor as another pointless death in this war, but I found the man.

I found that Ash, and I hired him to my little crew of crooks. Didn't take much to convince him, either: just a paycheck and a salary. I look back every day, and I see nothing worth regretting.

That Fanfiction material right there