Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk Trinity

Kolos1001

Yeah, raids made you spend up to 20 plates sometimes as bomb carrier, usually it is 10.

Limbo. Or efficient frost, you know, 2 max eff globes are better than 1 max str.

Your meta is old and busted. There is whole lot of frames to bring: excal, valkyr, ember, hydroid, volt, chroma, maybe atlas too now, who knows.

We have other means of getting affinity and standing, such as smoke screen augment and going stealth melee with any frame, also Draco does not solve archwing.  

Infested are open to any form of cc, there is no need to fill whole tile with bastilles and vortexes, takes 25-50 energy per wave in balanced part of content. Some frames can both cc and kill them at the same time.

Capture is a joke, mirage or loki already digitize the target by the time trin is there.

Exterminate can be done faster with ember and saryn, why waste valuable slot for the frame that would not even find a target to ev.

Yes, please

If you're stretching so hard you have to go to "it doesn't work on archwing" as an argument for why something is balanced I'll leave it at that. I've said my share. 

If you're stretching so hard you have to go to "it doesn't work on archwing" as an argument for why something is balanced I'll leave it at that. I've said my share. 

Do you not level your archwing stuff? I hope that is a good excuse to ignore everything else in my post.