Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex's Enemy Question

-PH-Hacklix

Question

16 answers to this question

Rover? That starts with a R.

I have nearly every single Corpus enemy, only missing a few modulars but I don't have that either, kind of wondering which one it is

Maybe it was using an internal name instead of its displayed name in the Codex. After all, stuff happens every now and then. 

Maybe it was using an internal name instead of its displayed name in the Codex. After all, stuff happens every now and then. 

I just tried scanning the Corpus Rover but it is not the one missing in that spot... (and still "corpus rover" should be after "carrier") :C

I just tried scanning the Corpus Rover but it is not the one missing in that spot... (and still "corpus rover" should be after "carrier") :C

Maybe they internally named it as "Carrier". Maybe.

I suspect, based on the shape, that it might be the Corpus shuttle used for Archwing Defence, but that does not make that entry accessible. 

I suspect, based on the shape, that it might be the Corpus shuttle used for Archwing Defence, but that does not make that entry accessible. 

Not the shuttle of archwing defence too. I already scanned them but it doesn't appear in the codex. I suspect too it is an archwing enemy, but i did a lot of rounds (both interception, defence and exterminate) and nothing. 

I think it's some kind of turret, like those found in the Jupiter tileset, shape is very very similar, but they're not classified as enemies in game and therefore aren't scannable (that could be the reason why they don't appear in any codex). Name could be "Cannon" or something, that would fit perfectly as well.

td3KsCq.jpg

Edited by Krotalon