Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About The Summon Unit From Nekros And Atlas

---Greed---

Did I miss something on update? I play with friends on T3 Mobile Defense last time

When he cast 2 Rumbler and I cast Shadow Of The Dead (19 Undead units) cause 284% Power Strength

Whenever the summon unit enter Corrupted Nullifier Bubble it's result Instant Death to that summoned unit

Is this intented?

Yep this is unfortunatly intended.

Its a pretty terrible choice by DE, did not used to be this way.

We have been asking for atleast an AI patch that makes the summon units stay away from Nullifier shields seeing as you cannot influence them.

I'd imagine so considering nullifiers stop warframe powers...and those are warframe powers. Just like a nullifier can destroy frost's snowglobe by touching it.

It cant anymore, just saying, Triton, had nullyfiers walk all the way through my snowglobe, did not remove anything.

That's unfortunate,I guess the summon unit is usefull against 2/3 enemy (Grineer and Infested faction only) no nullifier kind of unit on them except in Corpus or Void

Yep or you need to be very alert and active on Nullyfier killing duty, especially when playing as Nekros.

It cant anymore, just saying, Triton, had nullyfiers walk all the way through my snowglobe, did not remove anything.

Indeed the logic is totally wonky.

You summon 2 golems (rumblers), they go into the bubble > they get killed because they're part of your power.

If YOU go into the bubble > they get killed because it's still part of your power.

If frost goes inside the bubble, his globes don't get destroyed because.... it's a summoning that isn't part of frost.

Something doesn't make sense here...

Indeed the logic is totally wonky.

You summon 2 golems (rumblers), they go into the bubble > they get killed because they're part of your power.

If YOU go into the bubble > they get killed because it's still part of your power.

If frost goes inside the bubble, his globes don't get destroyed because.... it's a summoning that isn't part of frost.

Something doesn't make sense here...

Yeah its duration vs something that kinda stands on its own.

If the Rumblers just had a healthbar and no duration they would not die either.

However Rhino's Iron skin also gets removed and that is not duration based either....

Its very inconsistent, but a lot is in this game tbh, just look at what bs they did to Limbo.