Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Storage Containers Are Impractical And Improbable To Find.

Xamuswing

I'll start with saying they aren't that rare as u make out . There is 2 types of rare containers ,rare,and reinforced containers . Reinforced contain mantis parts .trails are super easy to find one run and u only have to find one of each for the mantis set .id suggest scanning them before breaking them and modify sound settings to make it easier to locate them . Corpus -run aladv grineer-trails and orokin -sabotage or capture .

Even if it's not guaranteed I'd like a much higher chance of getting a rare container from a loot room. Would actually make them worth doing. Right now Mantis is a cash grab. Very bad move by DE imo.

Same here. 1.2k hours. only rares have been in void and raids. No corpus at all. No normal grineer maps. 

2,6k hours got a single rare void container and the rest was found in vay hek trial. 

Over recent weeks, I had some luck finding containers which is why I came to look for a post like this.  But the container loot in general sucked really bad.  Having to get lucky to have something appear on a mission, and then be lucky that it gives you something you can actually use is a bit too much randomness.

The mantis is going to be extremely rare unless people are willing to spend the plat, which is dissappointing.  If anything else ever gets added to the rare/reinforced container drop lists, it will be even more rare as the loot table gets more diluted.  Being extremely rare to appear, and difficult to find, and unlikely to drop what you want is a bad mix.  The goal timeline for people to get something they want out of containers should be a matter of weeks, maybe a month or two, not years.

They're inadequately rare. I played so much void mission with full sweep of every container I can reach - saw rare container once, didn't even recognize it and broke it before scanning. Their spawn chance is just TOO low, and being "rare" is not an excuse in current situation. They don't drop platinum or anything of such value to be THAT rare.