Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allison Road Kickstarter Cancelled

TheErebus.

But the devs are going on the old-fashioned route of typical game development.

Hehe, got ya for a second didn't I?

http://www.pcgamer.com/allison-road-kickstarter-cancelled-team17-will-publish-it-instead/

Destiny emotes are out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3oh0va/preview_for_the_new_emotes_coming_tomorrow/

I think I'll go for the chest bump.

I'll play destiny if playstation plus becomes free for 3 years, with the complete bundle for destiny and all future downloadable content.

This is the reason why I don't play consoles.

Not only do I have to pay the monthly internet bill. I have to pay extra to even play online? Consoles are just cashgrab-ception

Edited by Hawk_of_the_Reborn

This is the reason why I don't play consoles.

Not only do I have to pay the monthly internet bill. I have to pay extra to even play online? Consoles are just cashgrab-ception

K, that's your choice. 

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying quite a lot of games on the PS3/4. 

Though, could you just like hook up a controller up to your PC and basically have a console?

Also, welcome back TheErebus. have you seen this cool guy called "TheSpookyGhost"?

*shrug*

Only big difference would be the games. Sure there's emulators, but AFAIK, the emulators only go up to PS2/Xbox (original) era. So anything beyond that needs a console.

And no, I don't remember him. He sounds like a jerk tho.

Edited by TheErebus.

*shrug*

Only big difference would be the games. Sure there's emulators, but AFAIK, the emulators only go up to PS2/Xbox (original) era. So anything beyond that needs a console.

And no, I don't remember him. He sounds like a jerk tho.

True.

But... But... He gifted me french fries, how can anyone be a jerk who gifts french fries?

[size=3]Though, they was kinda... cold.[/size]

I thought it was a joke when i heard they make you console players pay extra to play online, still cant believe its true.

But if you think about it, if console players have so much money that they can drop 60 bucks all day every day for every single game plus dlc and stuff, then im guessing they dont even care about an extra 20 bucks a month on top.

I thought it was a joke when i heard they make you console players pay extra to play online, still cant believe its true.

But if you think about it, if console players have so much money that they can drop 60 bucks all day every day for every single game plus dlc and stuff, then im guessing they dont even care about an extra 20 bucks a month on top.

It's nowhere near 20 bucks p/m, But I cancelled my subs because i'm sick of the lack of service I've been getting with PSN lately, it's like the companies just don't care anymore. XBL turned to s**t at the launch of the xbone too. It's quite likely this will be the last console cycle they way the service has degraded over the last 6-12 months. I don't mind paying subs when A) they are at a reasonable price, and B) the sevice is constantly fully functional, reliable, and at a reasonable speed. Neither console platform can make those claims at the moment.