Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Is The New Marilyn Monroe

Voporak

I disagree.  She is much better looking but what the hell did they do to that lobster tail?  Big, fat round jelly lobster tail with a smiley face on it. I tried putting a cape to cover it but no luck with that.  Why would they make a good looking frame that has a fat jelly lobster tail?  What were they thinking.  Geez!

I disagree.  She is much better looking but what the hell did they do to that lobster tail?  Big, fat round jelly lobster tail with a smiley face on it. I tried putting a cape to cover it but no luck with that.  Why would they make a good looking frame that has a fat jelly lobster tail?  What were they thinking.  Geez!

You can't have a lobster frame without her signature lobster butt. Yes there may be an excessive amount of movement there but would she really be Trinity without it?

Agree, but did they really have to make that lobster tail big fat jelly blubber thingy stand out so much?  NO was not necessary.  But oh well it is what it is.

You can't have a lobster frame without her signature lobster butt. Yes there may be an excessive amount of movement there but would she really be Trinity without it?

Yes she still can.

November night of 2014 was fun.

Stalker still haven't dropped hate for me.

You must not have seen her painted on vagina yet.