Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bi-Yearly Check In

Fr33_Flight

5 mill was nothing back then, when you could get ~100k from a void run. 250 is all you had to spend to get those. That's literally 50 t3 captures. I've done that in an afternoon.

Now it costs almost 1000 per cipher, and 360 ferrite and nano spores per cipher. You would have to click 8000 times, going through 4000 menus, and spend ~37 hours straight just clicking. It would also cost you about 18 million credits, and 7,200,000 each of Nano Spores and Ferrite. My 3 year cache of nano spores would still only get me 5,000 ciphers worth.

Look I get it, you have a lot of ciphers, but I'm pretty sure I saw your last thread, and you were just as elitist about this. Of course no one has out done you, why would they? Now they would have to farm for months, then sit at their screen mindlessly clicking for a day and a half, whereas I'd wager you just set up a macro and went afk for an hour because you didn't have anything to do with the credits that every single player was oozing with back then.

Edited by Coatduck

Credits are easier to come by now.... compared to before?

Depends on when you're talking about, but generally I'd say no. Used to be way out of control, now it's pretty balanced. Either way it doesn't invalidate the rest of the math that shows you'd have to spend thousands of hours farming, whereas back then you could do that in an afternoon

I've got to agree with CoatDuck here... who cares? This isn't even like those people with the 100 Forma Carriers, because at least that took an incredible amount of devotion and dedication.

I've got a bunch of personal Sniper Ammo Restores... I could post that here and brag about all the Sniper Ammo Restores I have and nobody else can ever get, but... that's really nothing to be proud of.