Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Wanted To Make A Theme For The Corrupted...anyone Got Any Ideas?

DJ_Vauban

I feel like the corrupted have this heaven feeling to them.

Exactly! Add some baws  pipe/church organ.

Bells & and a feeling of something holy too... Now take this & make it reaaally menacing!

Or do a Metroid like mix.

Edited by unknow99

Ok, I imagen it would be heavenly with churchlike organs or a piano then it'd slowly corrupt then back to the piano then chaos reigns I geuss like full blown dubwub that then echos to a vaccume then after the chaos has died down the piano is scarred and still glitches each measue I guess more and more echoed and reverberated...

Well I was imagining that the theme should be kinda...glitchy and stuff like some already mentioned but I'm not even sure how to get it all glitchly, without making it sounds like S#&$e

Is there a way to not make all of it glitchy and control the volume at certan points?

just putting distortiong on it isn't really the way I wanna do it owo

Maybe instead now this idea doesn't seem right but still you slowly but intencely corrupt the track till the very ending then you stop it..... 

Maybe even you could make it seem quiet and fearfull echoing noises as franticfootsteps in the mind of an emtpy hallway?

Try distorted, digital chanting mixed in with distorted screaming, so that the holy chanting and holy screaming almost blend together in a symphony of the Neural Sentry's madness.

This...but make it echo and reverb like in their empty *whirring*---SKULLS...

so I just did a random test with a bassline, I added something that randomizes random effects https://soundcloud.com/dj_vauban/corrupted-bassline-test/s-qnZmm around 0:28 is where it beginns, sometimes it sounds good, sometimes it sounds crap, I don't even know if I wanna stick with dubstep this time again lol

Edited by DJ_Vauban