Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Checking For New Content - For 8 Hours Now Going 9.

Oranji

Did you run as admin and verify files?

Yea bro.

I've probably done stuff like:

- Run as admin

- Verify / Optimize cache

- Switch internet

- Restart pc more than 15 times

- Restart router

- unchecked Bulk / agressive download

- checked them^ again

- leave it the way it is for at least 3 hrs

- Put admin settings on user/appdata

I'm using the non-steam version.

Really first time it happened every since I installed it probably 2 yrs ago.

Last thing I want to do is redownload the whole thing which will most likely take an entire day.

Edited by Oranji

Same problem. Started after Hotfix 17.7.1 was released. I noticed that the downloading updates was only 1kb/s which was weird but I still let it be. When the download was completed, the launcher was stuck at checking for updates. Its been a while now and I tried clicking "Verify" (download cache), but now it remains stuck at "Verifying download cache." Following this topic hoping to get an answer.  

EDIT: Fixed for me now. I restarted the laptop, disabled the antivirus (just to make sure it was not blocking any downloaded updates - but I don't know if this has an effect). I clicked the Warframe shortcut from the desktop and clicked "Verify" again. Waited a while and it worked. I also Optimized afterwards.

Edited by Frostkeeper24

Got mine to work.

Not sure if it affects anything but I turned my firewall off + anti-virus.

- I did reboot my laptop and router.

- Ran the launcher and while stuck at *checking for new content* I clicked on verify which took some time.

- It looks as if it remains stuck at Verifying download cache but I left it for a few mins and eventually saw some progress bars.

- It went back to Checking for new content afterwards and I left it the way it is for a few hours.

- It then began to download the update and finally got the Play button to pop-up.

**There might be a few times that the download won't proceed and give you an error message instead, all I did was to re-verify.

Idk if this will work for anyone but this got me out of the damn situation.

Cheers~

Got mine to work.

Not sure if it affects anything but I turned my firewall off + anti-virus.

- I did reboot my laptop and router.

- Ran the launcher and while stuck at *checking for new content* I clicked on verify which took some time.

- It looks as if it remains stuck at Verifying download cache but I left it for a few mins and eventually saw some progress bars.

- It went back to Checking for new content afterwards and I left it the way it is for a few hours.

- It then began to download the update and finally got the Play button to pop-up.

**There might be a few times that the download won't proceed and give you an error message instead, all I did was to re-verify.

Idk if this will work for anyone but this got me out of the damn situation.

Cheers~

I follow your steps though. Still nothing happens. 

I follow your steps though. Still nothing happens. 

Sorry to hear that I suggest that you guys ask some help professional help from support.

This is what they requested me to do so it'll probably be faster if you can submit this along with your issue for faster turn around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Oranji,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the game. Please make sure to reboot your system and try again. If that does not help, could you please send us these files below so we can better analyze the issue?

1) Launcher.log and EE.log. They can be found at:

• Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 10: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe
  • Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

2) DxDiag.txt, which can be created by doing the following:

On the Windows menu, open DxDiag.exe and click on save all information. Save the file on the Desktop.

3) Crash Message:

If you received a crash message, such as WAR-##### after a crash from our report tool, please provide us the number seen in it.

Once you have these files, please just attach them to this ticket by using the [Attach file] button, so we can take a look at it.

Thank you!

Edited by Oranji

Sorry to hear that I suggest that you guys ask some help professional help from support.

This is what they requested me to do so it'll probably be faster if you can submit this along with your issue for faster turn around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Oranji,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the game. Please make sure to reboot your system and try again. If that does not help, could you please send us these files below so we can better analyze the issue?

1) Launcher.log and EE.log. They can be found at:

• Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 10: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe
  • Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

2) DxDiag.txt, which can be created by doing the following:

On the Windows menu, open DxDiag.exe and click on save all information. Save the file on the Desktop.

3) Crash Message:

If you received a crash message, such as WAR-##### after a crash from our report tool, please provide us the number seen in it.

Once you have these files, please just attach them to this ticket by using the [Attach file] button, so we can take a look at it.

Thank you!

Where did you ask that for? (im new)