Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Bug With The Bows Now?

AccrualWorld

I just realized this after the hotfix the other day when drawing a bow (I only tried this with Dread so far) and then only sprinting (no flips or anything like that) the bow loses its charge up. Before sprinting had no effect on this. Just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing yet. 

Could be intentional. It seems a little weird to be sprinting around with a fully charged bow.

I reckon a space Nija could do it, he'll I reckon I could do it, or at least hold it in a more charged postion for a fast realease.

Could be intentional. It seems a little weird to be sprinting around with a fully charged bow.

This.

I think the earlier sprint with a charged bow was a bug rather then opposite.

They just didnt bother to fix it until now.

You should not be able to sprint with a charged bow in my opinion.

I reckon a space Nija could do it, he'll I reckon I could do it, or at least hold it in a more charged postion for a fast realease.

Trust me, you really couldn't :P

It takes a fair amount of concentration to move around even with a light draw bow, running is just tempting fate to end your career as a space ninja, with an arrow to the knee.

Trust me, you really couldn't :P

It takes a fair amount of concentration to move around even with a light draw bow, running is just tempting fate to end your career as a space ninja, with an arrow to the knee.

Wouldn't take that much concentration if you're wearing an armoured exo skeleton that gives you enormous, near limitless strength, like say, a warframe. 

even if this is intentional, I hope they bring it back, running around with the bow charged felt awesome and was allot of fun!