Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Noticed That A Lot Of People Are Trying To Get Primed Continuity In Chat.

Guardian_Legion

This kind of thing greatly increases Baro's usefulness as a part sink though.  The unpredictability of the availability - plus the changing nature of the game - means you're generally better off buying as much from Baro as you can, even if it doesn't seem useful at the time.

I really don't think trade values should determine return time.

Maybe it's time to bring it back into Baro's loot table. Maybe next visit? It really does seem that there is a lack of them, considering people are charging 1000 plus plat for unranked ones. Am I the only one that sees this as a problem?

...a bit exaggerated, it seems. I've never seen such.

I do see it few times that price for the maxed one. In fact, I bought couple maxed ones for 700+ each. 

...a bit exaggerated, it seems. I've never seen such.

I do see it few times that price for the maxed one. In fact, I bought couple maxed ones for 700+ each. 

the 1000 plus isnt as common, the cheaper end ive seen is around 600 for unranked. At the same time i have seen at least three people charge over 1000 for unranked. Personally i dont feel that the mod is worth even the 600 so It would be good to increase supply by adding it in a baro visit.

the 1000 plus isnt as common, the cheaper end ive seen is around 600 for unranked. At the same time i have seen at least three people charge over 1000 for unranked. Personally i dont feel that the mod is worth even the 600 so It would be good to increase supply by adding it in a baro visit.

Ok. If that the case, I have an extra unranked one that I can give you for 300p. It's a special price just for you. You don't have to pay 600 for it. Let me know anytime.  

You guys have to understand there's a difference between a mod selling for 1500p and sellers just screaming out that theyre selling it for 1500p hoping to hook a sucker or artificially increase the generally agreed upon price.

Then 2 minutes later post: "primed flow sold, thanks, 2 left"

Then watch as random people want to buy it from you thinking they can resell it for profit.

That's just an example, but it works with almost anything people really want.

Edited by DarkTails