The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera..we Have Forgotten?

TheKurtiStryke

While Soma P and Bolter P were the weapons of choice, I chose to 5 forma my Karak Wraith just because I didn't want to carry the same goto weapon as everyone else. It is a good, accurate rifle that can get the job done in most cases.

Yes Bolter P and Soma P are better, but I prefer to use weapons less popular.

As for the Dera, I used it for mastery and sold it. When the void trader brings the Vandal I'll get that for mastery and keep, but I doubt i'll even put a potato on it. I would rather forma my Supra!

The dera deserves some love and affection from whoever handles the balancing in the game.

So does the Flux Rifle. Big time.

I think the Flux Rifle should also have the same amount of puncture damage as it has slash, its a laser beam gun designed to penetrate & cut after all.

I sold my Karak Wraith, the fact that the duct tape was perma bugged annoyed me beyond belief.

I know Dera and similar projectile based weapons can't hit motion sensors or kill death orbs due to an ongoing bug, but I still prefer that over the bugged duct tape that DE never saw fit to fix.

Also Impact damage, not a fan at all. Much prefer puncture based or slash based. :P

pretty sure it's been fixed.

I sold my Karak Wraith, the fact that the duct tape was perma bugged annoyed me beyond belief.

I know Dera and similar projectile based weapons can't hit motion sensors or kill death orbs due to an ongoing bug, but I still prefer that over the bugged duct tape that DE never saw fit to fix.

Also Impact damage, not a fan at all. Much prefer puncture based or slash based. :P

Ahem.

That bug was fixed long ago.

The tape is visible.

I have, like, 3 or 4 forma in my Dera Vandal. I think it's pretty fun, and I enjoy the shiny-ness of it, because I am way too obsessed with things being shiny in this game. As others say, it's not overwhelmingly good, but, obviously, like most weapons, putting some effort in will make it pretty okay, and fun to use. I did the same thing with the Gorgon Wraith

It also makes a wonderful lightshow weapon

Pew

Pew

Pew