Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fast Answers Thread.

PerishedFraud

Question

This is a thread that serves to avoid clogging up the PhP section of the forums.

Feel free to post any question here and it will be answered as fast as possible.

I am an experienced Warframer, and will devote time to this, and I also call upon any fellow experienced Tenno to frequent this thread, and help build it into a hub for the less complicated problems that people ask about. Together, we can do this.

So yeah, please direct any questions here, and please do your best to answer any questions you see.

However, keep technical issues and what you foresee as long discussions to separate threads, unless you are sure they are easily solved.

Edited by BeeOverlord

21 answers to this question

I have a question about Limbo and his ability Cataclysm, when you have Cataclysmic Continuum on do you have to be inside of Cataclysm in order to trigger the 1 second for each enemy killed or you and your teammates when killing enemies from anywhere, the Cataclysm gains 1 second per kill?

The description on the mod isn't that helping :/ 

who builded the infested weapons? grineer, corpus, infested ........ or even tenno........

Generally the infested weapons are other weapons, which have been taken over by infestation.

Amprex becomes synapse. Ogris becomes Torid, some sword becomes Mire, etc.

I have a question about Limbo and his ability Cataclysm, when you have Cataclysmic Continuum on do you have to be inside of Cataclysm in order to trigger the 1 second for each enemy killed or you and your teammates when killing enemies from anywhere, the Cataclysm gains 1 second per kill?

The description on the mod isn't that helping :/ 

Only works for enemies inside it, sadly, does not work with banish outside of it, and it also adds time for any enemies killed by the damage cataclysm does upon cast.

Edited by BeeOverlord

the discription says: for every enemy killed inside it hope that is helpfull

warframe wiki

Generally the infested weapons are other weapons, which have been taken over by infestation.

Amprex becomes synapse. Ogris becomes Torid, some sword becomes Mire, etc.

Only works for enemies inside it, sadly, does not work with banish outside of it, and it also adds time for any enemies killed by the damage cataclysm does upon cast.

Such a shame, oh well, thanks for the instant responses!

overlord what about scoliac and phage? scoliac was the first whip created and phage is the frst shotgun weapon that can fire continuisly???

The Mutalist Quanta also came before the Quanta (and before the Paracyst).

Weapon release dates really have nothing to do with it. Scoliac is most likely an infested Lecta.

Phage might be an infested variant of any beam weapon, although the new Convectrix is the best contender.

Edited by BeeOverlord

There is the embolist. It is possible it and other infested weapons are pure infestation that were forced to evolve into what they are. The mire could be the same too. They do not necessarily have been weapons that were infested. The mutalist quanta, paracyst, and torid were but not all weapons need to have been other weapons formerly

ok thx, but infested weapons is there any chance that they can be primed or prisma or vandal or wraith? i think yes DE can create any story they want but an good answer from someone else can give me false or good hope

From what i have seen, DE will most likely prime Tenno weapons only but i could be wrong.

There is the embolist. It is possible it and other infested weapons are pure infestation that were forced to evolve into what they are. The mire could be the same too. They do not necessarily have been weapons that were infested. The mutalist quanta, paracyst, and torid were but not all weapons need to have been other weapons formerly

the embolist is an infested lato.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lato

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Embolist

compare the silhouettes and see:

1. the under barrel tube

2. the handguard rail

3. the finger hole guard

The mire is an infested jaw sword.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mire

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Jaw_Sword

1. See the unique oval splits in both blade.

2. the teeth on the jaw sword became the enloganted spikes of the mire

3. the two haves of the jaw sword untwisted itself and became the parallel, jagged halves of the mire.

Edited by Pythadragon

I guess you could consider the Tysis as a infested Acrid.

Mechanically, they're similar.

However, the Tysis is much more similiar in looks, to the Grineer Gremlin.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tysis

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Gremlins

1. These two weapons + the Corpus Spectra are the only 'pistol' weapons that have the barrel lower than the trigger finger. The Tysis looks nothing like the Spectra.

2. See the U rail on the back of the Gremlin? It split and became the two minor tendrils coming out the top of the Tysis.

3. The receiver above the barrel of the Gremlin split off from the barrel and became the jaw of the Tysis. It splits where the dolphin face is.

4. The magazine of the Gremlin bent back and distorted itself to become the Tysis handshield.

5. Surely I am not the one one that sees the 'dolphin face' on both weapons!

Edited by Pythadragon

ok thx, but infested weapons is there any chance that they can be primed or prisma or vandal or wraith? i think yes DE can create any story they want but an good answer from someone else can give me false or good hope

Now, this is truly only up to DE.

So far, infested weapons don't have any improved versions, but DE might release them eventually. I am assuming they will be evolution-based, being bigger and more fleshy and well...alive then the normal infested weapons.

Now, this is truly only up to DE.

So far, infested weapons don't have any improved versions, but DE might release them eventually. I am assuming they will be evolution-based, being bigger and more fleshy and well...alive then the normal infested weapons.

Now that would be cool.

Wraith for Grineer

Vandal for Corpus

(Insert name here) for Infested

I'm terrible with names :/

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

Only Tenno Weapons get primed. Only Grineer weapons get Wraith'd. Only Corpus Weapon get Vandal'd.

I think the Latron is one exception to this, having both a Prime and a Wraith. Others would be the Braton and Lato Vandal from Beta.

Infested may see their own variant possibly, but not too likely as they don't make their own weapon. Though it is possible that any weapon could be infested at any time.

Edited by Ruby_Rose_