Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Ever Been Hit By A Car?

tinyranitar

It is not as bad as I think. Managed to get away with a few bruises on my knee and elbows, and one of my nail got shattered. Would have take some picture if my phone weren't shattered during the accident.

Was a damn hit and run though. Sad day.

...Are you a ghost?

D:

Glad to know you're ok, i would still advise a trip to the hospital just to be safe. D:

Oh well, it seems that nothing is broken, my bones are fine. Just some annoying scratches and bruises.

...Are you a ghost?

Nope, just a man of steel

Saw one happen. An old lady was hit from the side when she was on her bike. She walked away, though.

We found wonder woman in the retirement age

Edited by tinyranitar

Yea, it isn't as bad as most people think. TCrossing a road home from work one night, someone was speeding along and almost hit me, dodged to avoid them, then another car coming from the other way wasn't paying attention and hit me (not dead on, I was almost across the road) and caused me to roll quite. A distance. Walked away just bruised on my right side mainly. The annoying part was that it was a back road that not many people take and I almost got hit by a speeding car and then did get hit by a car.

At least I wasn't hit by the speeding car dead on

Edited by Surtur

Yea, it isn't as bad as most people thing. TCrossing a road home from work one night, someone was speeding along and almost hit me, dodged to avoid them, then another car coming from the other way wasn't paying attention and hit me (not dead on, I was almost across the road) and caused me to roll quite. A distance. Walked away just bruised on my right side mainly. The annoying part was that it was a back road that not many people take and I almost got hit by a speeding car and then did get hit by a car.

At least I wasn't hit by the speeding car dead on

Yeah, when I landed I thought I was be dead for sure. Just a few secs later I realize this is better than the time I fell from the second floor.

My life is getting worse and worse the more I think about it.

My bicycle has been hit by a car, and I was riding my bicycle. Does that count?

Someone backed out of their driveway without actually looking, came off my bike. Nothing serious though, just lost a few brain cells.

Guy got out his car, told me to look where I'm cycling and drove off. Knob.