Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A B-Day Present For My Love~

KseniGirl

So next Monday is my boyfriend's birthday, so I wanted to draw him something that he likes (well... both of us)

gN4OEBF.jpg

A long time ago, Rhino prime was his main frame, and Saryn was my main frame.... This picture is to remind us the happy things that happened to us in the past~ ^^

Gladly my boyfriend doesn't go around the forum so he doesn't know about this :P

(P.S him warframe name is SharpShooter0.5)

I know :3

Stuff like this drawings or stuff like couple gamers stuff?

Couples in gaming doing silly lovey stuff. I try to with my lover any chance I get. We literally have frames that we run together just because we know eachother so well, that we know how the other runs stuff, the timing of abilities, ect. Aside form the great artwork, it just makes me happy to see couples in warframe.

Is this a card, poster, picture in frame?

Either way the art is amazeballs.

I gonna poot it in a frame! ^^

Couples in gaming doing silly lovey stuff. I try to with my lover any chance I get. We literally have frames that we run together just because we know eachother so well, that we know how the other runs stuff, the timing of abilities, ect. Aside form the great artwork, it just makes me happy to see couples in warframe.

I know what you mean there! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

This is soo cute :3

I really like looking at your artwork and watching you get better and better with each piece, you are one of my inspirations to keep working on my digital art!

Thank you :D

the amount of detail is amazing as well, id die before finishing all that xD

This is soo cute :3

I really like looking at your artwork and watching you get better and better with each piece, you are one of my inspirations to keep working on my digital art!

Thank you :D

the amount of detail is amazing as well, id die before finishing all that xD

Hahaha thank you very much! ^^

Trust me... If I didn't have s picture with me, it may ended up like hell xD