Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something Random

Are you studying astronomy? Or you got caught by it and learned by yourself?

I've read on a newspaper, i think about a year ago, that around 2030 a travel to colonize mars is planned. Know anything about it?

It's part of General Education in College

And no I never heard about it, and it's very likely to fail or not achievable. While Mars is similar to Earth's environment and water could be found. I don't think our technology is ready for colonizing another planet for just yet. But that's just my opinion, I don't foresee things that are not happen or proven yet. Afterall we are humans, our possibilities are limitless. However I can quite confidence to tell at 2030, most of our cars are driving themselves and it will become a major trend of vehicles.

P.S Don't estimate the discovery of water, if water exists that means Mars is very likely to have life exist. The definition of life is not limited to mammals or humanoid living beings. Plants are life too. If a plant could grow, that means pretty much we can fill the food chain cycle.  

That's as far as the knowledge I'm confidence to tell you, if you want to know more I suggest you go to an University and research some professors' office hours and went into their office hours and ask them politely " I'm not a student of this university, but I'm starving for knowledge in the field that you are studying, can I ask you some questions? You can ignore me if a student of yours came in for questions." Some professors are just too passion to share their studies, so they might answer you for free, and will suggest you some books to read about.

Mua ha ha ha!

*Pulls out tytl's intestines.*

;~~~~; that hurts ;~;...........

It's part of General Education in College

And no I never heard about it, and it's very likely to fail or not achievable. While Mars is similar to Earth's environment and water could be found. I don't think our technology is ready for colonizing another planet for just yet. But that's just my opinion, I don't foresee things that are not happen or proven yet. Afterall we are humans, our possibilities are limitless. However I can quite confidence to tell at 2030, most of our cars are driving themselves and it will become a major trend of vehicles.

P.S Don't estimate the discovery of water, if water exists that means Mars is very likely to have life exist. The definition of life is not limited to mammals or humanoid living beings. Plants are life too. If a plant could grow, that means pretty much we can fill the food chain cycle.

That's as far as the knowledge I'm confidence to tell you, if you want to know more I suggest you go to an University and research some professors' office hours and went into their office hours and ask them politely " I'm not a student of this university, but I'm starving for knowledge in the field that you are studying, can I ask you some questions? You can ignore me if a student of yours came in for questions." Some professors are just too passion to share their studies, so they might answer you for free, and will suggest you some books to read about.

I see. Thanks for your advice. I already possess a variety of such books, however never actually read them completely. Perhaps I'll do so one day.

Now... It's curious how we speak about this while your vital organs are being ripped off. I have the advantage that thing won't happen to me, but I must be difficult for you

*Chops tytl's hands off.*

;~;..........................*CRIES OUT LOUD*

I'll tell senpai about your violence over me ;~;.....

Someone please help ;~;.....Violence over bretha is always no good ;~;.......

*kick an orange over you*

I see. Thanks for your advice. I already possess a variety of such books, however never actually read them completely. Perhaps I'll do so one day.

Now... It's curious how we speak about this while your vital organs are being ripped off. I have the advantage that thing won't happen to me, but I must be difficult for you

Here, I think the best idea is to get the updated books on this topic, as I said things change very fast in the field of Astronomy. However I will say Astronomy is overall a very expensive hobby.

Here is my opinion about this guy. I find his videos are intentionally "leaked" and his wordings are almost the same as other hour long commercials

Believe it or not I actually watched the whole video of him talking about this stuff. And I cannot even find his Net over the Internet as if someone is intentionally hiding them or he is actually not a rich guy, all those infos are suppose to be public info.. And a Lambo is rent-able, I highly believe that's a scam. But I could be wrong, I'm only making a judgement call from the way he talks and the way he behave. He metioned he trained CEOs... but CEO training is within the operation development field, they usually hire Management&Human Resource people to train CEOs. So I really cannot take him seriously. 

*Dodges orange.*

Bad tytl!

*Throw a Zephyr*

Coffee flavored oranges

I'd taste that :P

;~;..........................*CRIES OUT LOUD*

I'll tell senpai about your violence over me ;~;.....

Someone please help ;~;.....Violence over bretha is always no good ;~;.......

*kick an orange over you*

Here, I think the best idea is to get the updated books on this topic, as I said things change very fast in the field of Astronomy. However I will say Astronomy is overall a very expensive hobby.

Indeed, i agree. Much information to gather and acknowledge, many instruments necessary for investigation. And many different theorys to have in mind. Requires much dedication, patience, and money. But will most likely define Great advance in humanity.

Hey, um... Are you all right? You seems to be in a "particular situation" right now.

Hey!

*Pulls tytl's legs off.*

*Throw a Zephyr to Alad V and watch him take the Zephyr apart for Zanuka*

>:( you harm me too much, time to revenge >:(

Indeed, i agree. Much information to gather and acknowledge, many instruments necessary for investigation. And many different theorys to have in mind. Requires much dedication, patience, and money. But will most likely define Great advance in humanity.

Hey, um... Are you all right? You seems to be in a "particular situation" right now.

Whoever be the first to reach into space business will very likely to become an overlord of earth. 

No I'm not okay! ma bretha is taking me apart >:(

*Throw a Zephyr to Alad V and watch him take the Zephyr apart for Zanuka*

>:( you harm me too much, time to revenge >:(

Whoever be the first to reach into space business will very likely to become an overlord of earth.

No I'm not okay! ma bretha is taking me apart >:(

Watch capitalism burn even more.

I can rewind time in your body to restore it to perfect form. Interested?

Bananas. 

Bananas?

Watch capitalism burn even more.

I can rewind time in your body to restore it to perfect form. Interested?

Don't rewind the time! invest in make an armor to prevent ma bretha's attack >:(

He's rips people apart too easily, or invest in DE to nerf his attack damage >:(

Don't rewind the time! invest in make an armor to prevent ma bretha's attack >:(

He's rips people apart too easily, or invest in DE to nerf his attack damage >:(

My personal Armor is infused with spatio-temporal energy. It's virtually indestructible. But making another one is too hard.

Why don't you use hysteria?

Invest on DE? What do you think I am? I lack enough money to make such a campaign with the result you ask for.

Well, if you just want to remain ripped apart...

*calls his drone Raztol and plays with it*

Here is my opinion about this guy. I find his videos are intentionally "leaked" and his wordings are almost the same as other hour long commercials

Believe it or not I actually watched the whole video of him talking about this stuff. And I cannot even find his Net over the Internet as if someone is intentionally hiding them or he is actually not a rich guy, all those infos are suppose to be public info.. And a Lambo is rent-able, I highly believe that's a scam. But I could be wrong, I'm only making a judgement call from the way he talks and the way he behave. He metioned he trained CEOs... but CEO training is within the operation development field, they usually hire Management&Human Resource people to train CEOs. So I really cannot take him seriously.

Pickles go great with eyeballs.

My personal Armor is infused with spatio-temporal energy. It's virtually indestructible. But making another one is too hard.

Why don't you use hysteria?

Invest on DE? What do you think I am? I lack enough money to make such a campaign with the result you ask for.

Well, if you just want to remain ripped apart...

*calls his drone Raztol and plays with it*

Don't give tytl ideas!

Why worry? Tytl doesn't have legs, a hand, and most organs now. Tytl's just invincible bow, but with one hand

I got rej on, my body is ready >:)

Eek!

*Starts running.*

why run? I mean no harm :)

From the first day I said I mean no harm >:)

just don't rip me apart;~;....

*turn off hysteria*