Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Betrayed My Syndicates And Became A Space Gangster Hey I Wonder How Long A Topic Title Can Be I'm A Little Teapot Short And Stout Here Is My Han

DiosGX

... dle here is my spout o3o

Okay so, after taking a bit too long to finally acquire every syndicate weapon through rep gain for Steel Mary, Arbiters of Hex &#!, Cephy Suda-chan and Linkin Park, I decided it was time to move on.

I went through every one of my Warframe load outs and replaced my old sigils with a solid black-on-black frame New Loka's neophyte sigil. I emptied out all of my rep for void keys and drained my standing with the former four syndicates I painstakingly worked so hard to maintain a balance upon for a year.

It didn't really hit me until Suda-chan sent a death squad after me—what I had done, was become a space criminal. I took all their fancy weapons and gadgets, and then turned a Synoid Simulor on a squad of osprey drones. The starkness really kind of struck me cold, and I realized I'm just another space monster who wants shiny trinkets.

Ruk was right... o 3o

It didn't really hit me until Suda-chan sent a death squad after me—what I had done, was become a space criminal.

What?! Oh nonono.

What you are in the process of doing, my fellow peacemaker, is using a combination of your natural charm, diplomatic finesse and fearsome martial prowess to prove to the syndicates that peaceful cooperation is possible, even beneficial (if only because they're not losing hundreds of operatives a day).

A lesson they'll sorely need to have learned, once the Sentient show up.

This is your end goal.