The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Only Has Three Weapons

OnimaruX

Getting paranoid from the game's "meta" is pretty stupid, lemme be honest to you.

Not everyone uses a Boltor P, Brakk and whatever you perceive to be overused.

This game has incredible variety, but you can't see it of you only focus on the weapons you think are good and that everyone uses.

the one this I'm surprised of is this: 

DE knows their game...well, the most common things about it, and they must know the boltor p is used by millions of players, and they must know how many kills players get with the boltor p.....and every once in a while someone makes a thread about OP weapons and the boltor p is always in it

so...why don't they nerf it? I mean just give me an answer here....

Because its so popular is why, if even a quarter of Boltor P fanboys quit the game on the back of a nerf then the business side of DE will have shot itself in the foot. That or they stubbornly believe its fine as is - Steve outright refused to accept the Rakta Ballistica needed a buff after its release, it was Scott who buffed it to be on par with its alternatives (and likely nerfed Synoid Gammacore for same reasons).

My big concern is how easy they nerf but buffs take years... Shotguns were getting nerfed before people even realised they were buffed on consoles. Ignis got buffed well over a year overdue yet Vuklok got nerfed in under a week. Entire Machete class makes list of worst weapons in game but DE never even mention them. Meanwhile theyre still pumping out a weapon every fortnight or so. Thinking they need to scale back on weapon front (unless side grades to current ones) and really adress under used weapons - when is this sniper buff coming? No one ever uses them vs a Dread or a Paris Prime which do same job faster and more efficiently.

I refute claims all recent releases are trash but if honest they arguably have not been needed at this moment in time.

the one this I'm surprised of is this: 

DE knows their game...well, the most common things about it, and they must know the boltor p is used by millions of players, and they must know how many kills players get with the boltor p.....and every once in a while someone makes a thread about OP weapons and the boltor p is always in it

so...why don't they nerf it? I mean just give me an answer here....

Just because a weapon in popular, doesn't mean you should nerf it.

If that's your mindset about how nerfs happen, then we will be never ending in nerfs because then there will be a new popular weapon.

The best option is to make more weapons and hope they catch on and people like them. 

Boltor prime isn't OP, people scream OP because it's good EARLY and MID game. It falls off fast END GAME

There's a lot of weapons better than boltor prime.

Also; theyre going to be re-working master rank requirements on weapons.

BP was MR2 because the highest MR you could get was like MR9 at the time it came out. It's about to be something like MR10-13 to use.

monty_python_facepalm_1.jpg

Do you really need a list of "end game" viable weapons? Spontaneously I can think of plenty, Dread, Paris P, (Vaykor) Hek/Marelok, Sancti Tigris, Tonbo, Tonkor, D Nikana, Jat Kittag, etc etc   Maybe it would help if you would try some sometimes. Some of them are pretty recent additions. 

giphy.gif