Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Does Your Warframe Look?

LoseUrself2Dance

My warframe looks different from everyone. When the 1st thing everyone does is to apply some form of modification to it, default mode looks special and different. Also while my frames might look like a "pauper" I'll handily outlive and out damage the majority of people I play with. Also I seldom revive people who look "bad !" because real swag is not about how I look but how I'm staring at your dead corpse

Also before you think I can't afford the "modifications", I'll let you know that I can buy just about every single clour palette and warframe modification part off the market and still have plats left to buy you any prime set you want:)

Damn a true badass. Atleast you show people whose boss, how dare anyone change their warframe appearence to be aesthetically pleasing to them.

I'm in between graphics cards right now, so i only have integrated IGP, so i'll just leave this old pic from like 2 weeks ago here.

jxB8Q5i.jpg

Valkyr with the anger of every yellowjacket and Barbie doll that's ever stung someone.

kQslFzu.jpg

Edited by ChikTikka

Ok you're gonna have to make a guide on what exact colors and orders you used for those setups.

At least with the Excalibros Priime

Yellow from fire(middle, 2nd row from the top) and just one of the darker greys(middle lower half of the palette) from smoke.

S

Nice, I've been dying for Prime cosmetics but I don't have the money to buy Prime Access D: Anyway, to attach pictures, you first gotta upload the file (I use imgur. Easy upload no hassle of making account), then copy the link and paste it here with the BBCode [img ] imageurl.jpg [ /img], just remove the spaces

If you want to know then you can trade prime accessories.Thanks for telling me how to post pictures, I will upload it as soon as possible. :-)

I'll never be able to understand why, but my Nekros is the only one I've ever seen with a Black and Purple theme - themed after common necromancy colors in fantasy - and he looks damn badass with those.

Warframe0006.jpg

Warframe0008.jpg

Warframe0009.jpg

That's not true!I use black and purple and gold for my Loki prime.