Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Returns In December?

(XBOX)Papa Requiem

• 4 weeks later...

It´s possible with starchart 3.0, because they didn´t just retire those primes in the sake of taking them away. They did that because the Void has too many loot drop already, and with the new primes, it´s flooded. So if starchart 3.0 solve this problem, I don´t see why they would keep those primes vaulted.

It´s possible with starchart 3.0, because they didn´t just retire those primes in the sake of taking them away. They did that because the Void has too many loot drop already, and with the new primes, it´s flooded. So if starchart 3.0 solve this problem, I don´t see why they would keep those primes vaulted.

It had nothing to do with the drop tables, and everything to do with introducing artificial scarcity to drive plat sales.

My question is will Frost Prime and the weapons be available permanently to be farmed in game after the Prime Vault unlocks or will it be on a rotation as well?

I bet, after the sale is over the stuff will be vaulted again and the spots they take on the loot tables will be filled by the next Prime release.

Ummm do people read the News ?

Did YOU even read the date of the thread and first responses?

Yes the info is now confirmed as of now. But almost a month ago, when the thread was created, it wasn't. I suggest you read the dates of the posts before replying in such a condescending way.