Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon

(PSN)zeratul____12

I've been thinking about this for awhile, but wouldn't it be awesome to have a dark and gritty Pokemon game set in the medieval age. Where Pokemon are fighting humans, and humans fighting Pokemon. Charzards burning down towns, Dragonair's sinking boats, pokemon in plate armour.

You could even make a prologue to the whole Great War, or the actions leading up to Lucario and Sir Aaron's story.

Pokemon anime got repetitive. The manga and games are still good imo.

But if we guide from the movies. I'm thinking it would be clash of clans with warriors and Pokemon, honestly.

Sure the games are alright. But even that's gotten repetitive, overthrow a gang, verse a rival and capture a legendary. And use interchangeable Pokemon who have been getting lamer.

In all honesty I just want a change in pace and scenery

And no, going to ANOTHER region isn't what I mean.

Sure the games are alright. But even that's gotten repetitive, overthrow a gang, verse a rival and capture a legendary. And use interchangeable Pokemon who have been getting lamer.

In all honesty I just want a change in pace and scenery

And no, going to ANOTHER region isn't what I mean.

What ya think of a Pokemon game that stops on Gen 7 (yes, there will be Gen 7). And gives you a trainer that begins in a region of your choice, beats region after region. And ALL Pokemon are able to be captured/aquired, no exceptions?

(now that I think of it, that would be a Pokemon MMORPG)

What ya think of a Pokemon game that stops on Gen 7 (yes, there will be Gen 7). And gives you a trainer that begins in a region of your choice, beats region after region. And ALL Pokemon are able to be captured/aquired, no exceptions?

It's Nintendo. They find a way to get money off Pokemon, they'll do it. And succeed. 

Then again, I wonder if this round, they'll try copying the USA. 

It's Nintendo. They find a way to get money off Pokemon, they'll do it. And succeed.

Then again, I wonder if this round, they'll try copying the USA.

Of course they can. Titles? Out of colors? No prblem! Minerals! Out of minerals? Worry not! Letters! No more letters? Got you covered, elements! No more stuff in the universe? Part 2 of all games! And so on, so forth.

What you think they can copy?

Of course they can. Titles? Out of colors? No prblem! Minerals! Out of minerals? Worry not! Letters! No more letters? Got you covered, elements! No more stuff in the universe? Part 2 of all games! And so on, so forth.

What you think they can copy?

Pokemon that takes place in space... oh wait. Anime already covered that part. 

don't do this to me bby

It's grimy :<

But it's true. 

I just want to see twisted and grown up version of pokemon universe where people use pokemon as living weapons in human conflicts, trying to create new war-types of pokemons with guns and S#&$ or maybe even trying to create a human pokemon.

Imagine yourself a pokeball with a SWAT team inside... Awesome.